None of my SMS are sending. This is absolutely obnoxious. Not only have I already had the stupid problem where it always says an SMS was received one minute ago (posted another thread about that), but this now happens? I NEED these SMS to send.
    07-22-10 12:54 AM
    Another thing. It's like it tries to correct my correct words. Whenever I try to type "text" it puts "test". I'm not pressing the AS button. Ugh, this phone is so ridiculously inconsistent.
    07-22-10 12:59 AM
    None of my SMS are sending. This is absolutely obnoxious. Not only have I already had the stupid problem where it always says an SMS was received one minute ago (posted another thread about that), but this now happens? I NEED these SMS to send.
    Does the phone still work? Because I think you should call somebody who cares.
    07-22-10 12:59 AM
    Dude! We got the message! (pun intended) You have many posts complaining about texting. Clearly, this phone and you were never meant to be together. Sell it, trade it, do SOMETHING with it, but please stop whining about the SAME THING over and over. Dump the phone. Now. I beg of you.
    07-22-10 01:15 AM
    Does the phone still work? Because I think you should call somebody who cares.
    +1000

Sell the phone if it still works.
    07-22-10 01:41 AM
    You pay Verizon for their service, so call them about it.

As to the autocorrect, check under Options > Language and Text Input. You can change your Auto Correct or Word Completion settings there.

If you are unwilling to try out the above, then you should probably leave the world of smartphones.
    07-22-10 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD