Hello everyone. I just got my Storm through verizon 1 week ago. I was trying to listen to live stream music from two websites one uses real player and the other flash player. I have been going back and forth with verizon and blackberry to see who i can get these apps on my storm. They just give me the run around and tell me not possible.

Does anyone know how I can download realplayer and flash player so i can listen to these websites on the go.

Please let me know.

Thank you
    03-28-09 01:59 PM
    flash player... definitely not. It isn't supported on our phones. It's too bad too because a lot of web content is in flash. Maybe one day RIM will get around to doing flash support if it can be done. I am sure that one of the more Blackberry tech savvy members could say whether or not its even possible on a Java based OS. I don't know about Real Player at all. There are some radio and music streaming apps available that are really good. I use Slacker and I am pretty happy with how it works. You might want to give that a try... or maybe one of the other radio apps. There are alternatives.
    03-28-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD