Hi, I'm brand new to the forums and pretty new to delving into my Storm 2. Could anyone please assist me with setting up and using my Real HERO theme (ie how to I switch the button to PHONE) and incorporating my WeatherBug or something into it? I also purchased BerryWeather and it refuses to work on my Storm2. Can you get refunds from the APP store? Thank you in advance for any assistance. MODS if this is in the wrong place please advise me.
    08-31-10 05:51 PM
    Hi, I'm brand new to the forums and pretty new to delving into my Storm 2. Could anyone please assist me with setting up and using my Real HERO theme (ie how to I switch the button to PHONE) and incorporating my WeatherBug or something into it? I also purchased BerryWeather and it refuses to work on my Storm2. Can you get refunds from the APP store? Thank you in advance for any assistance. MODS if this is in the wrong place please advise me.
    Welcome to CB! You can probably find more help with it in the real hero thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...design-442318/

Good luck getting any help or updates from the developer.

Crackberry App Store Refund Policy
    BlackBerry Apps Support - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    08-31-10 06:28 PM
    Hero?? I thought you were talking about Capt. Chesley Sullenberger--one of the few TRUE heroes in recent memory.
    08-31-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD