I purchased ReadyWords at mobihand, it is a nice program but unfortunately it does not work if you have beta software (I have .109).
    I requested a reimbursement and they said sorry but no cigar.....
    Although I know is not a lot of money, it bothers me because I always purchase (and never pirate) my software.
    It would be better for Mobihand or the developer of ReadyWords (VirtualViews.com) to treat their customers right.
    As it stands, I purchased a dud. And no, I am not going back to .75; .109 works great and never freezes.
    Moral of the story is: if you are using beta OS, you may lose your money when you purchase software that does not have a free trial period.
    Last edited by gilency; 03-13-09 at 10:51 PM.
    03-13-09 10:49 PM
    There was no unlock code for Readywords beta?

No great loss since the latest and greatest doesn't work with the memo app (BB 4.5.0.135)
    03-17-09 08:39 PM
    Actually, I am running version 109 and ReadyWords works just fine for me. The only thing that I had to learn was that to go to a sub level, you have to tap outside the ReadyWords box. Then it works just fine. Mind you, its not great, but it DOES work for me. Its still clunky and I have yet to figure out how to edit, but I figure that will come around eventually.
    03-18-09 05:10 PM
    Ah! I got it. With a Category selected press the Return key to enter the Category & make your selection there.

You edit/create Categories & text via the app itself.

I just bought it & was mad but there you go.

~X

P.S. Mine is v1.1.3 & I'm running OS v.148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD