Mine's not that way. Neither is my wife's. We've had our Storms since early this year and they work fine. You seem to have bad luck, apparently. The most trouble I had with clicking was for about a day or so, with a replacement phone (I had an S2 with a bad ear speaker--it was distorted), right after I put it into service. It was the "end" button that was chattering. Not been a problem since.
    Yeah I've been told I was unlucky but I know others with the same issue. I have no complaints at the moment because this one works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lpstreetsoldierm; 06-22-10 at 10:26 PM.
    06-22-10 10:24 PM
    Yeah I've been told I was unlucky but I know others with the same issue. I have no complaints at the moment because this one works fine.

glad u have one that's working well!
    06-23-10 12:10 AM
    WOW. Surprised I didnt get a single remark calling me a troll... because that would be so typical. Listen up..... I have owned and loved Blackberry's for several years now. Not once did I claim that all other non blackberry devices are flawless.
    You dont see my complaining about my screen dipping lower in one corner (which mine does)... so what. Im not complaining about the occassional screen click issues or the lame apps available. For those of you who enjoy battery pulls, or repeated exchanges for refurbished phones and reloading apps and contacts... go for it.... I have never had issues like this on any other BB outside of the storm line..and my wife has had zero issues with her droid loaded device....
    Search the threads..... how many people are logging issues on their devices here.... is that acceptable ?
    And as an update..... good ol Big Red will only provide me a replacement Storm.. I am not willing to pay more money to convert to Droid on a new device. So I am stuck with Storm and will be ordering yet another replacement Storm today.
    06-23-10 05:29 AM
    WOW. Surprised I didnt get a single remark calling me a troll... because that would be so typical. Listen up..... I have owned and loved Blackberry's for several years now. Not once did I claim that all other non blackberry devices are flawless.
    You dont see my complaining about my screen dipping lower in one corner (which mine does)... so what. Im not complaining about the occassional screen click issues or the lame apps available. For those of you who enjoy battery pulls, or repeated exchanges for refurbished phones and reloading apps and contacts... go for it.... I have never had issues like this on any other BB outside of the storm line..and my wife has had zero issues with her droid loaded device....
    Search the threads..... how many people are logging issues on their devices here.... is that acceptable ?
    And as an update..... good ol Big Red will only provide me a replacement Storm.. I am not willing to pay more money to convert to Droid on a new device. So I am stuck with Storm and will be ordering yet another replacement Storm today.
    Exactly. Who really likes reloading everything and updating info on every replacement? Even with DM, installing apps and updating the OS is still time consuming.
    It seems that some people simply cannot grasp the fact that some models are defective. Some just refuse to read anything negative and will start to become the troll themselves.

As for me, I refuse to settle for just any half assed Storm they send me. I could stand the minor screen issues and stuff, but when its so stiff and almost un-clickable... I don't think its asking much for a phone that works the way its meant to.

Last edited by lpstreetsoldierm; 06-23-10 at 06:23 AM.
    06-23-10 06:20 AM
    Says the guy who contributes nothing but random **** to the thread.

still lame! Oh and cool story bro!
    Last edited by paulwright1; 06-23-10 at 04:14 PM.
    06-23-10 04:09 PM
    As for me, I refuse to settle for just any half assed Storm they send me.

Since my S2 works well, does that make it a full assed Storm or a no-assed Storm??
    06-23-10 06:17 PM
    Since my S2 works well, does that make it a full assed Storm or a no-assed Storm??
    It only makes you one of the lucky with the perfect device.... funny though, guess your browser works well and is fast, guess you dont have any BBM issues like are being posted as we speak. I'd be very surpsised if you never had to do a battery pull and wait about 8 minutes for your phone to reboot either. Im glad you have the perfect Storm. I did too......actually had 6 of them so far since S1....they all loose their "new car" feel to them eventually. BTW... how long have you had your perfect Storm ?
    Do yourself a favor and search the S1 & S2 threads and see how many people claimed they too had the perfect Storm when it was only a few weeks old. You may actually find a few posts from me defending the Storm at one point.
    06-23-10 06:58 PM
    It only makes you one of the lucky with the perfect device.... funny though, guess your browser works well and is fast, guess you dont have any BBM issues like are being posted as we speak. I'd be very surpsised if you never had to do a battery pull and wait about 8 minutes for your phone to reboot either. Im glad you have the perfect Storm. I did too......actually had 6 of them so far since S1....they all loose their "new car" feel to them eventually. BTW... how long have you had your perfect Storm ?
    Do yourself a favor and search the S1 & S2 threads and see how many people claimed they too had the perfect Storm when it was only a few weeks old. You may actually find a few posts from me defending the Storm at one point.
    the browser is slow as molasses. what's your point? I still like the phone. NO PHONE IS PERFECT. NONE. NADA.

I don't need to research how many users here have good or bad luck with their phones. I'm well aware that forums attract unhappy users.

All I care about is that my phone stays up and running well, which it is.
    06-23-10 07:21 PM
    If your Storm2 doesn't randomly reboot throughout the day, screen become so stiff that you can't type, randomly softens up and gets stiff again MANY times, have huge gaps on one side of the phone that collect dust (which I've never complained about), double and quadruple clicks like the damn thing is possessed, have an Led light that doesn't work right out of the box, and have multiple dead pixels then you can call it whichever you'd like.
    I've had all of those issues (hardware related) from the 1st to 10th Storm2, some even multiple times.
    Just don't start trying to mock people who happen to actually have issues.

06-23-10 07:34 PM
    If your Storm2 doesn't randomly reboot throughout the day, screen become so stiff that you can't type, randomly softens up and gets stiff again MANY times, have huge gaps on one side of the phone that collect dust (which I've never complained about), double and quadruple clicks like the damn thing is possessed, have an Led light that doesn't work right out of the box, and have multiple dead pixels then you can call it whichever you'd like.
    I've had all of those issues (hardware related) from the 1st to 10th Storm2, some even multiple times.

I've had my S2 more than 5 months. It has randomly rebooted ONCE, a couple weeks (or less) ago.

There is no dust under the screen. None.

No gaps.

The screen has NEVER, EVER been too stiff to type on!

I had just one day of multiple clicking of the "end" key. Hasn't done it since the day after I got it.

LED works flawlessly.

You crack me up, as no one could truly have that many issues with 10 phones. I smell a big troll.
    06-23-10 07:37 PM
    It was a joke. lol
    06-23-10 08:04 PM

WOW...if you have that much trouble with one device, what are you still doing with it? It is garbage. Discard it and get something else that will actually work for you.
    06-23-10 08:06 PM
    I've had my S2 more than 5 months. It has randomly rebooted ONCE, a couple weeks (or less) ago.

There is no dust under the screen. None.

No gaps.

The screen has NEVER, EVER been too stiff to type on!

I had just one day of multiple clicking of the "end" key. Hasn't done it since the day after I got it.

LED works flawlessly.

You crack me up, as no one could truly have that many issues with 10 phones. I smell a big troll.
    In case you misread my post, and you probably did, I said those issues were present on multiple devices. Not all on one.
    Yes, your phone works fine so there can't possibly be anyone out there with issues. I think I'm picking up on your twisted logic here.
    People like you are ridiculous. God forbid you should come across people who don't have a decent working device so you just have to put your worthless two cents in. Who's the troll here?
    I love BB and have been with RIM for years but I will NOT look the other way when I have issues with my device.
    Let me guess, your Storm1 worked flawlessly, too? Did you troll the boards waiting to attack anyone who had a negative opinion or flawed device?

06-23-10 09:05 PM
    WOW...if you have that much trouble with one device, what are you still doing with it? It is garbage. Discard it and get something else that will actually work for you.
    I'm happy with my current Storm2. Works great.

06-23-10 09:06 PM
    In case you misread my post, and you probably did, I said those issues were present on multiple devices. Not all on one.
    Yes, your phone works fine so there can't possibly be anyone out there with issues. I think I'm picking up on your twisted logic here.
    People like you are ridiculous. God forbid you should come across people who don't have a decent working device so you just have to put your worthless two cents in. Who's the troll here?
    I love BB and have been with RIM for years but I will NOT look the other way when I have issues with my device.
    Let me guess, your Storm1 worked flawlessly, too? Did you troll the boards waiting to attack anyone who had a negative opinion or flawed device?

I agree with everything here!
    06-23-10 09:10 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD