I have been a BB user for several years now. Have had the Pearl, then the Curve, then off to the Storm 1 and Storm 2. WHile I have never had any issues with my pearl or curve, it seems like any new RIM device is plagued with nothing but poor builds and OS issues.
    I gave RIM a fighting change with all the S1 issues. I have had my S2 since December and am finally sick and tired of the crap quality and inconsistent comptibility issues with various Apps.
    My headset port stopped working last week. My headset will not work in my phone, but will work in other peoples devices. SO one would think that it is a problem with my phone.... nope, becuase other peoples headsets work in my phone. So I went out and bought a Bluetooth music headset. Well that doesnt work 100% of the time either. The streaming music keeps cutting out on me.... but not on my wifes HTC Droid.
    Now with the latest official 713 OS, my battery life is far worse than it was... dont even get a half day out of a full charge with average usage. My Slacker Radio and Facebook keeps freezing up the device on me.
    Im so tired of being a slave to the issues on my phone. Cant RIM get it right anymore ?
    06-22-10 07:41 AM
    Well.....Ummmm it was ahhhh great having you..... Ummm let me think here....yeah! Sorry you had soooo many *sigh* issues with your phone and ALL THE BEST!!!!

Hope your next phone is flawless!!!!! DAMN YOU RIM!!! WE LOST ANOTHER!!!

LMAO. No seriously in all honesty good luck.
    Last edited by jiggaman2g; 06-22-10 at 07:51 AM.
    06-22-10 07:48 AM
    Bye, bye. Sorry it didn't work for you. I've had S1 and S2 with no issues and love the S2. Have used many hybrids that make this thing sing! Can't figure out why i'd ever want to change from the S2. I will when th etime comes to upgrade, but for now, I'm not disappointed that Verizon didn't get the iPhone yet.
    06-22-10 08:07 AM
    Well have fun with whatever new phone you decide on. Wish i could just clone me s2 and sell it because im yet to have any issues with it what so ever
    06-22-10 08:20 AM
    I love my S2 (loved the S1 as well), but it doesn't work for everyone. Go get something else. Sounds like your wife likes that Droid. My son has one and he's very satisfied as well. It's just a phone...find one you like.
    06-22-10 08:51 AM
    Good luck on your next phone. Since all non-blackberry phones are flawless you'll have so many choices. Man, I looked up the Driod and it had no issues at all. Apparently blackberry is the only phone on the market that has problems. I must have been lucky.............
    06-22-10 11:11 AM
    Sorry to hear about your issues. I like my Storm2, although I do think RIM's quality could be much better. I have had 2 replacements.

I am surprised you complained about 713. My battery life has been the best on 713. It seems one of the issues is it is different for everyone!
    06-22-10 12:21 PM
    Hey guys, give the OP a break. He may have a genuine issue with his device that will need fixing. But since you have used all these BB devices I doubt if your problem is user error. But just in case, why not try a Verizon Store and see if there is anything they can do to help (I am grabbing on the straws here). But if you think other devices do not have their flaws, you are simply deceiving yourself.

On the other hand, if you have tried everything else and nothing seems to fix the issue with your Storm 2, I will rejoin the others and say, GOOD LUCK with your next perfect phone.
    06-22-10 01:29 PM
    Good luck with the next device. RIM has been proving to have poor quality when it comes to their Storm phones. I've had 10 S1 replacements and 11 S2 so far. ALL for screen issues.
    Hopefully your next device will work the way it should.
    06-22-10 02:04 PM
    Good luck with the next device. RIM has been proving to have poor quality when it comes to their Storm phones. I've had 10 S1 replacements and 11 S2 so far. ALL for screen issues.
    Picky much?
    06-22-10 02:11 PM
    yeah me too. 19 now! They all kept getting fingerprints all over the front.
    06-22-10 02:22 PM
    I hope you are joking here.
    06-22-10 02:27 PM
    Picky much?
    Yeah, like the guys who have a problem with the dust in the cracks along the edges.
    06-22-10 02:27 PM
    In case you missed this post I suggest you read it. It shows how much we care that you had *issues*.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/st...ng-evo-485262/
    06-22-10 02:56 PM
    Picky much?
    Tell me how in the **** I'm being picky? If I have a device that doesn't click half the time, am I supposed to just accept it?
    The last one I had was so stiff I could barely type and double clicked EVERY time I pressed the end or back button.
    So unless its supposed to be that way, I wouldn't call anyone picky.
    06-22-10 04:15 PM
    I hope you are joking here.
    Lol nope. There's no reason I would want to switch phones and reload OS and apps so many times just for the heck of it.
    06-22-10 04:17 PM
    Honestly, I'm satisfied with ny storm 2 but the android phones and iphone 4 blow this thing out of the water. Technology advances quickly and after 8 months, the storm 2 is horribly outdated. The blackberry apps are the ****tiest when compared to apple and android. Sure, they are worthless apps but I can appreciate how much better they are than the apps on my phone. RIM needs to up the app memory to at least a couple of gigs and app development needs to increase tremendously in order to compete with the new edge smart phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 04:20 PM
    Honestly, I'm satisfied with ny storm 2 but the android phones and iphone 4 blow this thing out of the water. Technology advances quickly and after 8 months, the storm 2 is horribly outdated. The blackberry apps are the ****tiest when compared to apple and android. Sure, they are worthless apps but I can appreciate how much better they are than the apps on my phone. RIM needs to up the app memory to at least a couple of gigs and app development needs to increase tremendously in order to compete with the new edge smart phones.

Be careful what you say! You're gonna get a lot of people who are sucking on RIM's nuts attacking you on here for speaking your mind.
    Btw, I agree with you. Supposedly OS 6 will change the way apps are made.
    06-22-10 04:25 PM
    Be careful what you say! You're gonna get a lot of people who are sucking on RIM's nuts attacking you on here for speaking your mind.
    Btw, I agree with you. Supposedly OS 6 will change the way apps are made.
    Lame!
    06-22-10 05:13 PM
    We are given a choice. So its either you like storm2 or you don't like storm2. Once you made up your mind.... just accept it!

Or you can keep praying... oh pls...i hope one day there will be a super phone.. combining all the good features of apple+rim+droid
    06-22-10 05:19 PM
    combining all the good features of apple+rim+droid
    You mean u don't like ANYTHING about WebOS?
    06-22-10 07:02 PM
    Lame!
    Says the guy who contributes nothing but random **** to the thread.

06-22-10 07:10 PM
    You mean u don't like ANYTHING about WebOS?
    Or the Symbian, Maemo, Meego, etc....
    06-22-10 07:11 PM
    Tell me how in the **** I'm being picky? If I have a device that doesn't click half the time, am I supposed to just accept it?
    The last one I had was so stiff I could barely type and double clicked EVERY time I pressed the end or back button.
    So unless its supposed to be that way, I wouldn't call anyone picky.
    Mine's not that way. Neither is my wife's. We've had our Storms since early this year and they work fine. You seem to have bad luck, apparently. The most trouble I had with clicking was for about a day or so, with a replacement phone (I had an S2 with a bad ear speaker--it was distorted), right after I put it into service. It was the "end" button that was chattering. Not been a problem since.
    06-22-10 08:57 PM
    yeah me too. 19 now! They all kept getting fingerprints all over the front.
    LMAO!!! You just made my day!
    06-22-10 09:24 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD