can we sticky this post on top?
    I second that! A moderator please...
    10-06-08 02:36 PM
    I have a quick question reguarding this phone, and maybe past blackberrys can answer it. Will i be able to use a 2 male ended headphone cord and plug it into the car stereo to play music? curious as to see if I should sell my ipod or not lol
    10-06-08 09:59 PM
    So here's a question: there are keyboard shortcuts on the curve and pearl, IE T to scroll to the top of the page, and B for bottom on the curve. How would such shortcuts work on the storm?? Hmm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 10:02 PM
    Sure... it's just pushing the audio to an auxiliary in device.
    10-06-08 10:02 PM
    So here's a question: there are keyboard shortcuts on the curve and pearl, IE T to scroll to the top of the page, and B for bottom on the curve. How would such shortcuts work on the storm?? Hmm.

I think you can pull up the keyboard in any screen and then I would assume the regular shortcuts would apply.
    10-06-08 10:06 PM
    I think you can pull up the keyboard in any screen and then I would assume the regular shortcuts would apply.
    That's what I thought, but that seems a little akward.

10-06-08 10:11 PM
    That's what I thought, but that seems a little akward.

Seems like that would be more than a little awkward. Eww, I hope that is not the case. Someone find CX. He knows.
    10-06-08 10:16 PM
    Seems like that would be more than a little awkward. Eww, I hope that is not the case. Someone find CX. He knows.
    Lol. He's on my bbm, but now THAT would be akward.

Anyhow, I doubt pulling up the keyboard would be the case. Hmmm..

10-06-08 10:17 PM
    Yeah, I bet there will be an easier shortcut than that.
    10-06-08 10:19 PM
    ]Lol. He's on my bbm, but now THAT would be akward.

Anyhow, I doubt pulling up the keyboard would be the case. Hmmm..

Indeed. Ha ha ha. Too funny.
    10-06-08 10:33 PM
    there are likely a few options for scrolling... you might be able to 'swipe' up/down, or if there are arrows at top or bottom, i immagine clicking/holding them would be different than just tapping.
    10-06-08 11:50 PM
    Ok. So I know it is all speculation right now but I might as well post the information that I got anyways.

A close family friend is a Major Account Manager at Verizon and I was talking to him last night about the Storm. He told me that what he has been told is that they are shooting for a release date of either Oct31st or Nov 1st.

Enjoy.
    10-07-08 01:39 PM
    bell comm. to our store about storm just went out...we're getting it...says cdma only in it
    10-08-08 10:36 AM
    Hmm i wonder if u can change the memory so instead of just one gig byte of space, maybe 3 or 4?
    10-17-08 09:24 PM
    i know there's a few people on here that have actually tested out the Storm.

Any word on the Media Player? Is it loud? How is it different from the Curves?

10-18-08 07:45 AM
    I have a Rogers SIM card and I wish to put it into a Verizon Wireless Storm. Given that they are different carriers, one using GSM and the other using CDMA, can I possibly crack this issue? And put my Rogers SIM card in to use the Storm? Unlocking the phone is only good for CDMA format am i correct?
    01-01-09 09:15 AM
    Or if the Rogers SIM is put into the Verizon Storm, Can i still use some of its functions? Text Messaging etc...
    01-01-09 09:44 AM
217 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD