Buckifvr:
    Please find a manual for RDM+ here and contact us if you have any additional questions.
    More details if will find here: Remote Access Tools

SHAPE, I am interested in RDM+, I've downloaded it on my Storm, but don't know how to connect this to my computer to allow remote functionality. Can you give me some detailed instructions or a link to a manual or tutorial. Thanks
    02-01-09 02:29 AM
    Buckifvr:
    For double clicking you does not need to use BB button.You can press directly on the screen in a place you need. In this case screen buttons will appear and pressing on them you can make single click, double click or click and hold.

Please specify why you are not satisfied with the zoom option. What is your opinion on how to improve it.

In the last verion 4.1 build 13 which you can easily download from our website RDM+ zoom option is very "smooth". You can change the screen size like for iPhone.

OK, at first I didnt realize that my PC needed some software too. Once I loaded the PC software I was able to connect just fine. Unfortunately I have to agree with others that the zoom is seriously inadequate. Also moving the cursor around the screen is irratic and not precise. Also having to click the BB button for double clicking is inconvenient. Why not just use the Storms screen click. Also while trying to use, it froze my Storm up frequently. Anyways, I like the concept and I do have a real application for it in my business, but I do not feel the software is ready to use practically on an everyday basis. The zoom issue is big.
    02-02-09 02:01 AM
    RDM+ v. 4.0.38 for Storm just appeared. Please contact me if you need a free trial license for 7 days to test it.
    Last edited by DoLphin_Lena; 03-02-09 at 08:06 AM.
    03-02-09 08:00 AM
    OK, got the desktop software installed and have used it.

1) Cursor - It needs to be above or below the finger, otherwise you can't see what you're clicking.

2) Zoom - Not NEARLY enough zoom power. 2:1 just doesn't cut it at the resolution I run.

3) It's not RDC - When you lock the machine locally, the remote session locks...and vice-versa (an RDC session takes control of the PC, blanking the monitors). Trying to Log into Windows is a PITA whereas, when you log into an RDC session, you ARE logging into Windows.

4) I run multiple monitors (3). Where are they on RDM+? I launched an application on the desktop via RDM+ and there was no sign of it. I could see (locally) that it had launched in one of the secondary monitors. But, there was just no sign of it on RDM+. I couldn't scroll over to it.
    An RDC client handles this by resizing the desktop based on the size of the remote display, so it all gets scrunched down into the one monitor and then re-expands when I log back in locally.

I'm sure some folks would have a use for this but, I need the full, unadulterated power on a true RDC client...like TSMobiles.

And we'll be seeing that......when?

Habious stands in the middle of the room, waving a $50 bill around over his head.

EDIT: I forgot to add - The backlight should NOT turn off (or at least be an option to have it stay on).
    I think these are very valid points. Once they have been addressed, I will definitely be willing to try it. The mouse and zoom features that are mentioned here I believe are critical to the functionality of the software.
    03-02-09 08:19 AM
    I am also waiting here with my $50 bill for TSMoblies, well, my cc actually but same thing...

Any idea when will this be released?
    03-03-09 10:30 PM
    Is it just my installation or does the filemanager not contain a "download" option? I would be willling to spend the $$, but without this, it's just a browser.
    03-06-09 02:39 PM
    Keyboard wont disappear on the Storm. I just installed and it is way cool - worked like a charm. 2 Problems/questions:
    1. I brought up the keyboard on my Storm and now I cant get it to go away. How do I get rid of the keyboard?
    2. VPN/ctrl+alt+del - this will be great when I am away from my desk for a short time and need to access something. Our computers lockup after 15 minutes. Will I be able to log back in with RDC+?
    thanks
    aTALL1
    03-10-09 08:38 AM
    RDM+ v. 4.0.38 for Storm just appeared. Please contact me if you need a free trial license for 7 days to test it.
    Is the cursor still directly under your finger, or is it above/below yet?
    03-12-09 12:27 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD