I haven't touched something so much since puberty... The storm2 is a gem!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wow TMI?

10 char
    10-30-09 03:50 PM
    man, this thread is making me want to jump ship from my tmo account to verizon just for the phone...
    10-30-09 03:50 PM
    Even deleting mail is fun: *click* *click*

Loving it.
    10-30-09 03:51 PM
    Yea, ok. Don't wait for the Mercedes, get the Taurus instead!
    what does that even mean? haha
    10-30-09 03:57 PM
    It means he thinks that a phone that hasn't even been released yet and noone has any actual clue of how it will perform in a consumer's hands will perform like a finely tuned machine while the Storm2 has been released and is readily available, and "isn't as good..."

I can see he's either a moron, troll, or someone who got a bad S2.
    10-30-09 04:05 PM
    Yeah the new Taurus is a pretty sweet vehicle that has a lot of cool stuff on it, and looks quite nice I must admit, while Mercedes continues to drop in customer satisfaction and quality and charge way too much for what you get. So I guess the Storm 2 would be the better deal in this analogy.....
    10-30-09 04:08 PM
    i am loving my storm 2 as well.

a few problems but nothing too bad.

i use my old cruve now for work and i keep pushing the screen to select icons.

After 4 days with the storm i have forgot how to used a trackball
    10-30-09 04:18 PM
    It means he thinks that a phone that hasn't even been released yet and noone has any actual clue of how it will perform in a consumer's hands will perform like a finely tuned machine while the Storm2 has been released and is readily available, and "isn't as good..."

I can see he's either a moron, troll, or someone who got a bad S2.
    Haha he probably doesn't have the storm2 but back to the real stuff I still can't put it down

10-30-09 04:54 PM
    It's refreshing to see this thread. I hope others will chime in and share why they love their Storm 2 as well. I'm someone very much on that Storm 2/Droid fence. BBM is one of the hardest parts of the decision but all these positive posts make me think sticking with BB might work out for me afterall. I'm trying to be patient to see what happens but it's getting harder and harder.

I'm also glad to see that the Storm forums don't seem to be inundated with complaints like the Tour forums did. The one complaint that came up the most turned out to be an error that RIM had to correct on their side (WiFi), so even that is "refreshing" to see. A fix on their end, a push, and voila. No more issues.
    10-30-09 04:56 PM
    Haha he probably doesn't have the storm2 but back to the real stuff I still can't put it down

No, he doesn't have a S2. He still has the S1. But he is smart enough not to spend more money on the same damned phone! I played with it long enough to realize that it's still slow as ****!!
    10-30-09 04:59 PM
    No, he doesn't have a S2. He still has the S1. But he is smart enough not to spend more money on the same damned phone! I played with it long enough to realize that it's still slow as ****!!
    Shure it is! what ever you say you can do it!

lol i bet i wont be able to take my hands of my future storm 2
    10-30-09 05:04 PM
    Great none cares and you don't have one either....... its amazing, don't listen to the few haters in this board, not gonna change the fact that I can't put it down

10-30-09 05:06 PM
    Bearkat I do like that ur making me type more on the storm2 though

10-30-09 05:11 PM
    I've been using mine all day and it hasn't slowed down once. Usually by now my S1 would start lagging as the app memory starts to drop. With the S2 I can leave apps open in the background and not worry about things slowing. Still getting used to the screen though.
    10-30-09 05:21 PM
    Bearkat I do like that ur making me type more on the storm2 though

That's good. I'm glad I could help. You won't have me to kick around next week though, because I will be watching NBA games on my Droid!

10-30-09 05:22 PM
    I received mine yesterday, and got my girlfriend mad at me since I ignored here to set up the phone and play...guess I'm offically a Crackberry addict now
    10-30-09 05:32 PM
    That's good. I'm glad I could help. You won't have me to kick around next week though, because I will be watching NBA games on my Droid!

ehh we all know you will be back to the blackberry! we've all done it before bro.
    10-30-09 05:58 PM
    How's the WiFi working for ya?

That about the only thing that makes it better than the S1.
    10-30-09 06:13 PM
    my wife says I love my bb more then her. Cant we just all get along?
    10-30-09 06:15 PM
    haha! My coworkers have storm1's and I love to let them press the screen on my storm2 ... Then I put it in standby and watch their faces at the lack of tactile feedback ... their eyes light up
    10-30-09 06:20 PM
    Can't wait to get my soon : )

10-30-09 06:23 PM
    I'm so glad to hear you guys bragging up the S2. I'm getting one tomorrow and there are enough Debbie Downers here on Crackberry that I was worried it wasn't a good choice. I think its going to be a good move from my 8330, though. Thanks for the positive posts. Its nice to read for a change.
    10-30-09 06:46 PM
    omg i cant wait to get my MF Odin in the mail.
    10-30-09 06:47 PM
    I love my storm 2

It is a totally different typing experience with this one.

Press it just once and see how much pressure it takes to click. Think about it.

Then try and type for some reason we type harder than we really need to.

Hard to explain but I really do love typing on this thing.

I would recommend this device to anyone.

10-30-09 07:05 PM
    iv had this thing for over 2 days and i cant seem to put it down. Best blackberry iv had since the curve, storm 1? what is the storm 1, 10 times better than the tour, enjoying the storm 2.
    Yeah, this is really sweet! storm1 owner since Dec 08. Loving the Storm2!
    10-30-09 07:08 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD