I think there are a lot of people out there that have NO IDEA that their Storm is randomly rebooting. I keep my phone in the holster mostly and it spends a lot of time in my bag, so I'm not sitting there using it every second of the day.

I never saw it reboot so I assumed that I was one of the lucky few that didn't have this problem, until I watched it reboot in the middle of a business meeting.

If a bear sh!ts in the woods and there is no one around to hear...
    12-21-08 10:23 AM
    Mine has been rebooting about every 10 minutes here lately. This is a bad time of year for a phone to be having issues since I will be out of town for a week plus everything being closed on the holidays.
    12-21-08 12:52 PM
    I've had random reboots/shut down also. At times, it reboots and at others, everything isn't responsive. When it's unresponsive, I touch the screen and nothing happens (as if the fone is off) then a second or two later, the screen lights up as if nothing happened.

Just last night, I had the home screen completely freeze on me. It didn't reboot, it didn't shut down. It was simply stuck. I had to do a battery pull since it didn't even allow me to access Soft Reset. Before freezing, I was trying to access Vlingo. I'm not sure if Vlingo has anything to do with it since I know it's not really formatted to be compatible with the Storm.
    12-21-08 01:11 PM
    I picked up 4 Storms 5 days ago. 2 of them shut down randomly on their own. Of course, turning them on is not exactly quick either. Sometimes they reboot when ever the mood strikes them. Sometimes not. I took them back and they are overnighted me new ones.
    12-23-08 01:22 PM
    I have had this issue too. I was reading in another post that someone thought it might have to do with the facebook app. After reading that and my latest reboot. I deleted the app. I have not had another random reboot yet, but I just deleted it last night. I will update if I figure out anything
    12-24-08 10:53 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD