this is my 1st blackberry and I absolutely love it.. but i have had the same fricking problem with the rebooting issue also and It is fricking annoying. I won't even be using it and I'd go to check the time and it's in the middle of rebooting with the black screen and red flashing light on. it hasn't done it the like a day or two and then all of a sudden it did again 3 times today while I was at work. Whats up with this rebooting by itself. I'm running os .75. Anyone know whats going on and how to fix the rebooting issue. Thanks in advance
    05-16-09 07:47 PM
    I'm running os .75.
    that my friend would be your problem. Try updating to a different OS and hopefully that will solve your issues.
    05-16-09 07:49 PM
    so my os is the problem. I was looking and reading the leak os .141. Just wasn't sure if i should ugrading to a unofficial os. Esp with some of the mix reviews I read. Is it really worth upgrading
    05-16-09 07:55 PM
    Try upgrading, but that may -NOT- be your problem. I had the same problem with mine. Tried all the updates, nothing solved it. Replaced the phone - problem solved. Good luck.

By the way, if you have any third party apps, people are going to tell you there might be a problem with one of them - so go ahead and remove them to see if the problem goes away. My reboot problems happened with no apps installed - and the symptoms were just like yours. Replacement phone has performed perfectly.
    05-16-09 08:26 PM
    that my friend would be your problem...
    Could be phrased differently?

I'm on .75. Spontaneous reboot once or twice b/c i inadvertently pressed convenience key!

Maybe problematic 3rd party app(s)?
    05-16-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD