I just noticed my first random reboot on .90, I don't know if this can be of any help or is relevant in any way, but here's a screen shot on my events log right before it rebooted up to startup.
    I was playing Nintaii, it froze for a second and the rebooted.

It seems the reason for the reboot had to do with the 2 errors from the touch screen ( unexpected input from OS:TO) right after that is where it rebooted. I'd be curious to see what other peoples logs say when theirs reboots.
    Last edited by jelp2; 01-24-09 at 10:10 PM.
    01-24-09 06:33 PM
    I had the same thing happen here, no apparent reason. I've also had it reboot while playing mp3's.
    01-24-09 06:41 PM
    I've experienced this a few times. The first time I did have a bluetooth device connected, the second time was at work, phone was locked, not in use at all, not plugged in to anything. I listened to music for a while today with no issues, but then it rebooted twice again, the phone was locked and not doing anything.

I was so hopefull with this OS too. I seriously can't find another single flaw with the device now. Much faster, acceleromter is much faster. I love the keyboard changes.

Hopefully the next update fixes the reboot issue without breaking anything else.
    01-24-09 08:33 PM
    I experienced one random reboot. About 3-4 hours after installing and the phone was just setting idle. It was the one and only time. Been on .90 for about 48 hours now.
    01-24-09 08:38 PM
    I loved .90 but the random reboots were really bothering me. At work with my phone in the holster it rebooted 5 times in a two hour period. I only knew it had rebooted because of the "Sim card has been inserted" message when I took my phone out of the holster. It got to be too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 08:45 PM
    Same here. It seemed as if every time i took my phone out of the holster it had the "Sim card has been inserted" message. At first I thought the bug was just that. Then I noticed the phone reboot. I wasn't using the phone at all. It was just placed on my desk.
    That was enough for me to revert back to .75.
    01-24-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD