I just removed my Incipio Cover to do a battery pull and noticed the bottom of my screen is raised uniformly all across the bottom. It is raised so much that I am concerned. I've just started having a few typing, double taps, etc. Could this be my problem? I've only had the S2 for 3 weeks and never noticed til taking the cover off.

OH, I forgot to say. This is the NEW S2 made in March 2010.
    Last edited by Gebo; 05-10-10 at 04:14 PM.
    05-10-10 01:51 PM
    Mine is the same way.... Have the new screen model... Bothers me a little but I put the Otterbox on and then can't see it ;-)
    05-10-10 02:41 PM
    Mine is raised at the lower edge too. I guess that's they way they come. I wish RIM would stop production in Mexico, and make quality a priority again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 03:15 PM
    I actually thought the Mexico-made model was defective. But I have the Canadian one. I have the same problem of the depressed upper left corner. I guess its not just Mexico making low-quality phones.
    05-10-10 03:41 PM
    Mine is even everywhere except it is raised a little at the bottom (New Screen)... I haven't let it bother me at all because it clicks so nicely everywhere.
    05-10-10 03:56 PM
    the phones are just assembled in mexico/canada/hungry. All the parts are made in china/japan
    05-10-10 03:57 PM
    Okay, I just hadn't noticed until I took the cover off yesterday. I had it covered from "GO-START!"
    05-10-10 03:57 PM
    I've started a thread about this

05-10-10 03:58 PM
    the phones are just assembled in mexico/canada/hungry. All the parts are made in china/japan
    Ok let me rephrase..I wish RIM would stop assembling in Mexico. My one Hungarian assembled S1 was far superior to the 3 Mexican S1s I has to put up with.

05-10-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD