In the top right hand corner of my Storm where the signal is shown, it has said OFF since last night and has yet to go back to a signal. I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them and how they fixed it. I'm starting to worry about my baby (storm) that she might be sick or something.
    I have Auto On/ Off disabled.

I'm just looking for direct answers. Thank you.
    12-16-08 12:07 PM
    In the home screen, click on Manage Connections. You should be able to turn the radio back on there.
    12-16-08 12:11 PM
    In the top right hand corner of my Storm where the signal is shown, it has said OFF since last night and has yet to go back to a signal. I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them and how they fixed it. I'm starting to worry about my baby (storm) that she might be sick or something.
    I have Auto On/ Off disabled.

I'm just looking for direct answers. Thank you.
    Pull your battery,
    Remove and leave out your sim card,
    On the reboot go to options > mobile network > make sure the network technology is set to 1XEV, then close out, go to manage connections > turn on Mobile network.
    12-16-08 12:12 PM
    In the home screen, click on Manage Connections. You should be able to turn the radio back on there.
    WOW! I feel dumb! I should have looked there first, instead, I was looking in Options>Mobile Network. Thank you so much iWander! Worked great! I just don't know how that randomly turned off last night.
    12-16-08 12:18 PM
    If you put your phone into sleep mode at night the radio is turned off. It will not turn back on until you exit sleep mode. I experienced that this morning.
    12-16-08 12:20 PM
    WOW! I feel dumb! I should have looked there first, instead, I was looking in Options>Mobile Network. Thank you so much iWander! Worked great! I just don't know how that randomly turned off last night.
    I would at least do this..go to options > mobile network > make sure the network technology is set to 1XEV..
    12-16-08 12:21 PM
    your radio will shut off if your battery is too low, or if you haven't had a good signal for awhile, but yeah, all you have to do is go to manage connections and turn it back on.
    12-16-08 12:21 PM
    I believe you can also dial a phone number and it will ask you if you want to turn it back on.
    12-16-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD