Anyone know of any free apps other that Flycast that will stream radio on the Storm? I like Flycast and all but it disconnects all the time. Thanks in advance.
    01-09-09 11:22 AM
    moodio.com

m.moodio.fm on the mobile site, but you have to sign up at the .com first.... its the best I have ever used and I didn't even find out about it until yesterday.
    01-09-09 11:24 AM
    moodio.com

m.moodio.fm on the mobile site, but you have to sign up at the .com first.... its the best I have ever used and I didn't even find out about it until yesterday.
    What he said, moodio works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 11:37 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/slac...hlight=slacker

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sl...hlight=slacker

seems to work onthe storm from what i've read on here.
    01-09-09 11:49 AM
    Slacker up and running. So far so good. Thanks again. Man this site is the best. Honestly if it wasn't for the ppl I met here being so helpful and showing a newb like me all that my new device can do I might have become frustrated and returned it. Everyone on here flippin rocks!
    01-09-09 12:19 PM
    cool! glad you have slacker working. i'm trying it out too!

and, yes, this site is great! i'm still a newb and learning and i'm thankful this site was here when i first got my bb (and now)!
    01-09-09 12:22 PM
    Anyone know of any free apps other that Flycast that will stream radio on the Storm? I like Flycast and all but it disconnects all the time. Thanks in advance.
    Thanx!

I just tried out the flycast and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!

I'll try slacker when it's ready for the Storm!
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 01-09-09 at 01:20 PM.
    01-09-09 01:14 PM
    gonna try out the slacker. BTW......Im not to fond of ur dallas sucks, pic. lol.....our coach sucks...we need Shanahan. Good luck eagles on sunday, u will need it!
    01-09-09 01:23 PM
    flycast..........free???
    01-09-09 01:38 PM
    Slacker works just fine on my storm. Some of the buttons are a bit small, and can be a bit difficult to press, but it works fine. Just read the page at the link above, and there are details about how to get it to work on there.
    01-09-09 01:38 PM
    gonna try out the slacker. BTW......Im not to fond of ur dallas sucks, pic. lol.....our coach sucks...we need Shanahan. Good luck eagles on sunday, u will need it!
    Slacker has worked great so far. My pic mostly reflects my feelings towards the Dallas
    "fans" who live in Philly. BTW ur coach is making the best of the mess Jerry Jones has assembled.

01-09-09 02:05 PM
    Yes flycast is free

01-09-09 02:45 PM
    The latest iteration of flycast (.29 i think) is up and running on mine, and it's a ton better than the version it replaced.

Waiting on the real slacker for the storm. I tried the current version, and its tough to use at best.
    01-09-09 03:30 PM
    i went to m.slacker.com and it said my devise wasnt able to work with slacker.

how d you guys get it to work?
    01-09-09 03:53 PM
    i went to m.slacker.com and it said my devise wasnt able to work with slacker.

how d you guys get it to work?
    read this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sl...uv-yet-132385/

it tells you how.
    01-09-09 04:07 PM
    Checkout Slacker, it was just released at CES for BlackBerry the other day. Storm not officially supported but you can get it to work.
    There is a thread or two already started. Also Chrisy520 was kind enough to post the link for it.
    Hope this is what your looking for and it is a cool app.
    01-09-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD