I am fairly new to BB products. Is there a way that an email account can show various folders (similar to my old iPhone) for inbox, sent, draft, trash? The BB seems to just take all my email in any particular account and smash it all together for the whole day (yes...I can see the icons next to each one are different for incoming vs. outgoing). I really prefer to have them in different folders though.

Someone mentioned in another thread to do a "view folder"...but that just shows MMS, voicemail, browser, etc. Seemed a little different than what I was looking for specific for an email account. I also tried going on the BIS email set-up, but didn't see a spot for that option.

Any experienced voices who could help answer this? Is it possible?
    11-25-08 06:49 PM
    Each email account on your phone has it own Icon if you truly want to see each account only use the respective icon of that email
    11-25-08 07:06 PM
    Thanks...I do have the accounts each with their own icons. I have four email accounts...and four icons on my Storm's desktop. BUT, within each email account I'd like to have folders for each of the types of emails. Hard to explain, but the iPhone did this.

So, if I clicked on my business email account on the iPhone...it would show an inbox, sent items, draft items, outbox, and trash folder. If I clicked on the personal email account...it would show that account's folders. Etc.

I'm thinking the BB stuff just isn't organized like that.
    11-25-08 07:11 PM
    Nahh not gonna happen on a bb without going to messages view boces blah blah your right not built like that
    11-25-08 07:14 PM
    cool. at least i know i'm not missing something. thanks for the help.

this will force me to be better about keeping up on my emails, i suppose.
    11-25-08 07:15 PM
    Naah yo will end up like me checking all of your mail on the phone and then finally on the computer and be like geez.....
    11-25-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD