Hi.
    I'm on my second Storm. The first was so buggy it was almost smashed a few times. Now that I'm on my 2nd unit I'll say it seems faster and smoother however it still does one of the weirdest things the first one did.

From time to time the letters on the QWERTY screen are different sizes. Its random when and what letters. Most are the regular size, however a few that pop up here & there are larger.

Anyone else see this on theirs? Anyone know what causes it?
    12-26-08 06:08 PM
    this is normal for the sizes to change.. some people say it's trying to help you type by predicting the letters you will need..
    12-26-08 06:09 PM
    Maybe it's just your feelin', dude..? Try to be more careless lols. Tho I'm a perfectionist..
    12-26-08 06:11 PM
    In portrait mode, when you hover over a key without clicking it magnifies it.
    Other than that, I haven't noticed anything on mine.
    12-26-08 06:12 PM
    nope...he's the op is right...sometimes when you're texting look at the size of the letters compared to the others...sometimes they appear different sizes.
    12-26-08 06:12 PM
    nope...he's the op is right...sometimes when you're texting look at the size of the letters compared to the others...sometimes they appear different sizes.
    umm i'm pretty sure we know that... i was explaining why that happens
    12-26-08 06:15 PM
    this is normal for the sizes to change.. some people say it's trying to help you type by predicting the letters you will need..
    Hahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Talk about turning an OS bug into a "feature". You're not a salesperson by nature are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 06:18 PM
    LOL. no doubt. Verizon couldnt explain it either.
    12-26-08 06:19 PM
    Ya...nope. Mine don't.
    12-26-08 06:19 PM
    Yeah, I've been posting on here and it sometimes does it on both keyboard layouts actually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 06:45 PM
    I thought it was just me haha, I have noticed this lately I notice it on the "o" key sometimes it looks like 0 haha
    12-26-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD