I D/L quickpull and scheduled it for about 4:00am. Are there any settings I should choose on some menu somewhere?

Example - I noticed that in another thread somebody had thier memory setting window displayed and he had "auto enable mass storage mode when connected" changed to YES. Mine is default set at NO. Should I change this? What does it do?
    02-10-09 10:42 PM
    I D/L quickpull and scheduled it for about 4:00am. Are there any settings I should choose on some menu somewhere?

Example - I noticed that in another thread somebody had thier memory setting window displayed and he had "auto enable mass storage mode when connected" changed to YES. Mine is default set at NO. Should I change this? What does it do?
    There are no other settings that you need to change in order for QuickPull to do the scheduled reset. As for the "auto enable mass storage mode when connected," this is for when you connect the storm to the computer with the usb cable. If you have this set to yes it will use mass storage mode and display the bb1 and bb2 drives. If you set it to no, it will not use mass storage mode. If you set it to prompt it will display a yes or no screen on the storm asking if you want to use mass storage mode and follow the above for whichever you choose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:13 PM
    Check the thread in my signature

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:46 AM
    How do you schedule? I mean I get to the option but after i change it to 8:00 AM I can't click on the OK button...
    02-11-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD