03-02-09 12:55 PM
31 12
tools
    Looked for another thread but couldn't find one. Quickpull has an updated version that lets you schedule soft resets. It's great (sorry if this is a repeat, couldn't find it searching)!
    01-06-09 05:27 PM
    where do i get it
    01-06-09 05:33 PM
    OTA apps page (page 1)
    01-06-09 05:35 PM
    Also can get it from the Crackberry store and send the OTA link to your phone as well.
    That is what I did the other night when I saw that the new version was available.
    01-06-09 05:39 PM
    Looked for another thread but couldn't find one. Quickpull has an updated version that lets you schedule soft resets. It's great (sorry if this is a repeat, couldn't find it searching)!
    Thanks for the heads up on the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 06:02 PM
    Good thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 06:05 PM
    Thanks. Good luck!
    01-06-09 06:11 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!!! It wasn't working at all for me so I uninstalled it, wasn't that important so I never put it back... This works great!!! The ability to schedule must be how they customized it for the storm...
    01-06-09 07:03 PM
    Where can you download this version? URL please
    01-06-09 07:35 PM
    Where can you download this version? URL please
    You can find the free app here: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=16OcELqZ
    01-06-09 07:51 PM
    I installed it but it doesn't reboot my device.. I get the white screen and hour glass and thats it.
    01-06-09 07:54 PM
    Did you delete the older version then restart? I had to remove the app, restart, then load the new version. Hope that helps
    01-06-09 09:17 PM
    Dangit, the interface still requires you to slide your finger to highlight "yes" or "no". I was hoping they'd implement actual SurePress support for it. And, it's slow to respond when sliding your finger. AANNNNNDDD, you slide to far upwards and "Yes" is not selected/you overshot your Yes button.
    01-06-09 11:30 PM
    Dangit, the interface still requires you to slide your finger to highlight "yes" or "no". I was hoping they'd implement actual SurePress support for it. And, it's slow to respond when sliding your finger. AANNNNNDDD, you slide to far upwards and "Yes" is not selected/you overshot your Yes button.
    It is a pain but it looks like the schedule feature would make that unnecessary if I can get it to recognize 'OK' in the schedule set up
    01-06-09 11:37 PM
    try changing compatibility mode. it seems to work fine for me just selecting one of the options.
    01-06-09 11:40 PM
    How do you do that?
    01-06-09 11:41 PM
    try changing compatibility mode. it seems to work fine for me just selecting one of the options.
    AWESOME!!!! That did it!

Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Highlight "QuickPull" > BBmenu button > disable Compatibility Mode
    01-06-09 11:44 PM
    Disabling compatability mode takes care of it.
    01-06-09 11:47 PM
    AWESOME!!!! That did it!

Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Highlight "QuickPull" > BBmenu button > disable Compatibility Mode
    That rocks now! Thanks
    01-07-09 12:31 AM
    this link works QuickPull - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    the other one just brings you to the store
    01-07-09 04:26 AM
    Thanks for the heads up on the update - working great!!
    01-07-09 06:42 AM
    Hey thanks for the info, I was having problems getting the schedule to work and was actually quite frustrated with it. But after changing compatibility mode it works like a champ!

Thanks again!
    01-07-09 07:32 AM
    Thanks for the info i had it downloaded but could not figure out the ok part.
    01-07-09 07:59 AM
    I deleted my current version of QuickPull. Did a battery pull and then downloaded the updated version from the link posted above.

I then disabled compatibility mode. (Also tried with it enabled)

When I opened the new app I received a dialog box containing the following;

"QuickPull is requesting changes to its application control permissions"
    a button that says "View" is the only option.
    After pressing "view" the screen has two options;

Interactions - with a dropdown box set to "Deny"
    Input Simulation - with a dropdown box set to "Deny"

The interactions box will allow me to click on it and select "Allow" but will not change when I select it.
    The Input Simualtion box will not allow me to access it at all.

When I exit out of this screen I get the following message;
    "Uncaught exception no application instance" followed by an "OK" button that exits the app.

I'm lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by jeff210; 01-07-09 at 10:02 AM.
    01-07-09 09:58 AM
    I deleted my current version of QuickPull. Did a battery pull and then downloaded the updated version from the link posted above.

I then disabled compatibility mode. (Also tried with it enabled)

When I opened the new app I received a dialog box containing the following;

"QuickPull is requesting changes to its application control permissions"
    a button that says "View" is the only option.
    After pressing "view" the screen has two options;

Interactions - with a dropdown box set to "Deny"
    Input Simulation - with a dropdown box set to "Deny"

The interactions box will allow me to click on it and select "Allow" but will not change when I select it.
    The Input Simualtion box will not allow me to access it at all.

When I exit out of this screen I get the following message;
    "Uncaught exception no application instance" followed by an "OK" button that exits the app.

I'm lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I got the same thing but I never had QuickPull installed before. I pressed the back (escape) button a few times and then was able to get the phone to respond again. I did a battery pull and it seems to be working but I still can't get it to respond to a normal touch then screen click. I hae to drag up from NO to YES.

By the way, I just did a wipe then re-install of .85 last night so it leads me to believe either something is configured differently then the other people's phones or there is still an application issue...
    01-07-09 10:19 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD