I'm hoping someone can help me out and get Quickpull to work.

I have two issues...

1) When select QuickPull I get an error message that says "Something went wrong. Aborting. See device log for more details." Is anyone else getting this error? Its been happening for about a week now. Previously, i was not having this issue.

2) I set up a scheduled Quickpull for 4am. Each morning I wake up and it tells me that QuickPull cannot work while the phone is locked. For me this is a problem b/c my phone automatically locks every 20 minutes and I cannot override this feature, b/c my BB is through work. Is there any way to get this scheduled quickpull to work?

On a side note, if anyone knows how to override my policies and disable the password, you would be my BB hero.

Thanks
    03-10-09 12:58 PM
    I'm hoping someone can help me out and get Quickpull to work.

I have two issues...

1) When select QuickPull I get an error message that says "Something went wrong. Aborting. See device log for more details." Is anyone else getting this error? Its been happening for about a week now. Previously, i was not having this issue.

2) I set up a scheduled Quickpull for 4am. Each morning I wake up and it tells me that QuickPull cannot work while the phone is locked. For me this is a problem b/c my phone automatically locks every 20 minutes and I cannot override this feature, b/c my BB is through work. Is there any way to get this scheduled quickpull to work?

On a side note, if anyone knows how to override my policies and disable the password, you would be my BB hero.

Thanks
    This has been discussed in several other threads...that being said it will NOT work when the phone is locked. YOu just need to do it manually. your other issue, go to email setup application in the advanced options-applications. Only highlight and then hit the BB button-edit default permissions-allow all. That will fix it.
    03-10-09 02:30 PM
    03-10-09 02:45 PM
    Tried all of these things. All permissions in multiple apps are set to allow and nothing seems to be working.
    03-13-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD