I downloaded the QuickPull and it was working fine at first. Ya know, had it scheduled to do its thing once a day at a certain time. Well now it QuickPulls like 3 times a day! It is not scheduled to do a pull anymore but it keeps pulling... Anyone having similar problems?
    03-24-09 09:22 PM
    I also have a problem with pulling it more times in a day than I should....

Why don't you just dump the app and pull the battery out manually?
    03-24-09 09:23 PM
    Also, once i get the "pull" working right again, is there a way to stop the pulls during a call?
    03-24-09 09:23 PM
    Ive had QuickPull for a while, though I never schedule it to pull at certain times, I would rather do it manually personally.

Maybe try reinstalling the app and do a bat pull and see if the problem persists. If it does, I suggest not scheduling times and just doing it yourself. I have never had an issue that way.
    03-24-09 09:24 PM
    Disable compatibility mode (Options > Advanced Options > Applications; highlight Quick Pull, BB button, disable compatibility mode). This helps a lot of issues with Quick Pull.

Turn scheduled pulls off and perform them manually when you have the opportunity during the day.

Those are my suggestions.
    03-24-09 09:25 PM
    I used to schedule mine to do a quickpull like around 3-4 in the morning so when i would wake up it would have a fresh reboot but it never seemed to reboot at the designated time. I ditched the time setting and just do it manually everynow and then & I have never had a problem with it since....Good luck
    03-24-09 09:26 PM
    I would say ditch the whole app and just pull the battery before you go to bed, Or IMO don't even pull the battery and see what happens, i haven't done one in about a week and everything is smooooth.
    03-24-09 09:57 PM
    I set mine for Mountain time out here in Colorado, flew back home to New Hampshire and changed the time zone but Quickpull was still pulling as if it was in Mountain time....strange
    03-24-09 10:05 PM
    I downloaded the QuickPull and it was working fine at first. Ya know, had it scheduled to do its thing once a day at a certain time. Well now it QuickPulls like 3 times a day! It is not scheduled to do a pull anymore but it keeps pulling... Anyone having similar problems?
    Might be random reboots not necessarily quickpull.
    03-24-09 10:12 PM
    Yah. What OS are you running? Random reboots happen with older OSs. Update to a newer leak. Apart from vast improvements in performance, you shouldn't have any more random reboots. And I have QP scheduled for 5AM and haven't done a physical battery pull for several day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 11:10 PM
    I had the opposite problem. I've never been able to get it to accept a scheduled program to do the battery pull. I have to do it manually each time. The schedule feature would allow me to enter the time I wanted to schedule for the Quickpull, but it wouldn't SAVE the schedule! I gave up messing with it...
    03-24-09 11:21 PM
    I had the opposite problem. I've never been able to get it to accept a scheduled program to do the battery pull. I have to do it manually each time. The schedule feature would allow me to enter the time I wanted to schedule for the Quickpull, but it wouldn't SAVE the schedule! I gave up messing with it...
    definitely check to see if you've got compatibility mode on...mine was exactly like that before I disabled it.

and remember, quickpull scheduling won't work if you're locked or in a holster.
    03-25-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD