02-25-09 07:30 PM
34 12
tools
    When I go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Email Setup Application and click the menu button to bring up the menu, there's only an option to edit the "Default Permissions" which I believe governs the whole device? Maybe that is where people were messing up, because I remember someone mentioning to go there, and set alll three settings to 'Allow', which would end up making the device open to all apps. When I highlight Quickpull, there is options to "edit permissions" (specific to app) along with "Edit Default Permissions" (whole device). I think I got this right, hopefully it can help out others.
    Yes, you got it right. The user that suggested this was ClintRo but it was the only way for it to work for his BB at that time. Now he is using the 8900 and doesn't need to do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:14 AM
    well, im about to just give up on trying to get this app.

i went to the link provided (in the 3rd party app store) and the page loaded- but i cant figure out how to download it.

no, im not ********- just new to this !
    02-21-09 12:49 PM
    well, im about to just give up on trying to get this app.

i went to the link provided (in the 3rd party app store) and the page loaded- but i cant figure out how to download it.

no, im not ********- just new to this !
    Just go to the 3rd party site from your BB browser and click the link to start the download. Or you can just click the following link from your BB Browser.

http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=22989&l=1&ps=102

02-21-09 03:00 PM
    Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!
    02-21-09 08:18 PM
    In addition to my original setting of:
    network = 1XEV
    compatibility mode = disable
    schedule = 4 a.m.

I updated all the application permission for Quick Pull from "Custom" to "Allow". But in the morning, I am still getting the SIM card prompt for "yes" or "no". And the "no" button takes several clicks to get any response in order to clear the screen.

I don't know why it is not working for me and it is getting annoying. If the developer of this software is reading this thread, PLEASE write a small routine to bypass this prompt by REMEMBERING the last answer. It is not that hard to add such programming routine. And I will be very thanksful.

Last edited by substring; 02-23-09 at 08:07 AM.
    02-23-09 08:04 AM
    Is it possible that the Sim card prompt is an OS bug and not the app?

02-23-09 08:32 AM
    In addition to my original setting of:
    network = 1XEV
    compatibility mode = disable
    schedule = 4 a.m.

I updated all the application permission for Quick Pull from "Custom" to "Allow". But in the morning, I am still getting the SIM card prompt for "yes" or "no". And the "no" button takes several clicks to get any response in order to clear the screen.

I don't know why it is not working for me and it is getting annoying. If the developer of this software is reading this thread, PLEASE write a small routine to bypass this prompt by REMEMBERING the last answer. It is not that hard to add such programming routine. And I will be very thanksful.

I would try sending either a pm (http://forums.crackberry.com/members/Zaventh/) or an email (contact@steelthorn.com) to Zaventh letting them know your problem. They might be able to help you come up with a solution to the problem.

02-23-09 10:38 AM
    Thanks for the tips. I will send him or her a message. =)

02-24-09 02:10 PM
    What is the difference between quickpull and the memory cleaner built in? Do either clean the log?
    02-25-09 07:30 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD