02-21-09 01:35 AM
42 12
tools
    im running 1.2 QP on .99 with compatibility disabled and my device is required to reset to complete module installation. and it tells me to reboot 1 of 5..any help?
    02-03-09 11:26 PM
    im running 1.2 QP on .99 with compatibility disabled and my device is required to reset to complete module installation. and it tells me to reboot 1 of 5..any help?
    That is what QuickPull does. It simulates the installation of a module in order to do the reset. What happens after the reset is that the module is deleted by QuickPull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 12:08 AM
    I like quickpull but the schedule part does not work with my storm it will not let me select ok or cancel. It does work if you let it use current time instead of trying to change the time.
    02-05-09 07:03 PM
    I had a problem with the Schedule not working as well with their current version. I found 1.1.11 somewhere, and downloaded it. I wish I could tell you where I found it, because the Schedule function does work with this version. With 1.2, like others have commented, the Schedule function did not save the time.
    02-05-09 08:39 PM
    I had a problem with the Schedule not working as well with their current version. I found 1.1.11 somewhere, and downloaded it. I wish I could tell you where I found it, because the Schedule function does work with this version. With 1.2, like others have commented, the Schedule function did not save the time.
    The 1.1.11 version of QuickPull is available from the following link.

http://zaventh.net/404601/QuickPull.jad

02-05-09 08:52 PM
    been using QP for about 1.5 months now on the Storm... no issues yet.
    02-05-09 10:19 PM
    This thread has been extremely helpful. Finally have Quick Pull working on my Storm.

Looking forward to not taking my case off the phone every two days.
    02-06-09 03:11 PM
    One question about Quick Pull scheduling......I did install Quick Pull, worked great. However when I started the program it brought up a screen that asked if I would like to reboot now, and I had to press the button to proceed.

If it is "scheduled" to reboot at a given time, does it essentially have to be monitored in order to push the button?? This would be impractical if for example scheduling for the middle of the night.

Thanks.
    02-11-09 10:08 PM
    One question about Quick Pull scheduling......I did install Quick Pull, worked great. However when I started the program it brought up a screen that asked if I would like to reboot now, and I had to press the button to proceed.

If it is "scheduled" to reboot at a given time, does it essentially have to be monitored in order to push the button?? This would be impractical if for example scheduling for the middle of the night.

Thanks.
    I get the same message box when I do QuickPull manually. However, I have it scheduled @ 7am and know that it has been working because I have seen it perform the scheduled pull
    02-11-09 10:14 PM
    The 1.1.11 version of QuickPull is available from the following link.

I just tried to access that link and I got a 404 errror. I guess it is no longer available.
    02-20-09 03:05 PM

Thanks.
    I'm getting this also and it does happen with my scheduled reboots. Any suggestions?

02-20-09 03:30 PM
    personally i've had this app on my phone since i got it in december and i've never had any problems with it. maybe i'm just lucky but to the rest of you best of luck and hopefully you can fix your issues
    02-20-09 07:04 PM

Thanks.
    If you schedule the pull, the reboot question will be taken care of programmatically. But after the reboot, you will get another prompt for the SIM card question. So far I cannot figure out how to disable that prompt. My network is already set to 1XEV, and the QuickPull application is set to disable compatibility mode. Nobody on this forum can provide a solution. So I guess it is something I have to live with. I wish the developer of QuickPull is reading this post and write an updated version to resolve this problem.

02-20-09 11:23 PM
    For the quickpull to work on the storm you have to have compatibility mode set to ON not OFF...mine works perfect
    same here
    02-21-09 01:22 AM
    need a couple more post so i can actually post questions and have links
    02-21-09 01:23 AM
    For the quickpull to work on the storm you have to have compatibility mode set to ON not OFF...mine works perfect
    same here
    I have never had to have mine with compatibility mode on. Also Zaventh made the latest version of QP compatible with the storm.

02-21-09 01:29 AM
    need a couple more post so i can actually post questions and have links
    02-21-09 01:35 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD