I have been scouring several forums for help on using the plazmic themebuilder and composer. I have been able to find just about everything I need, but I have one issue I have not been able to figure out. I have created a theme with the intention of using weather bug on my home screen (which works when I put it as my first application). However, I can't figure out how to get the app name to appear beneath the app. I know someone out there knows the answer to this. Help please!!!!
    05-30-09 10:55 AM
    I have been scouring several forums for help on using the plazmic themebuilder and composer. I have been able to find just about everything I need, but I have one issue I have not been able to figure out. I have created a theme with the intention of using weather bug on my home screen (which works when I put it as my first application). However, I can't figure out how to get the app name to appear beneath the app. I know someone out there knows the answer to this. Help please!!!!
    Your answers would be better answered if it were in the Themes forum, but i will go ahead and tell you right here since i am passing by.

You have to add the icon using Plazmic, not Composer, for the name to show up.

Just do it in plazmic, and position as neccessary and be sure to check the "Use Device Application Order" checkbox.
    05-30-09 02:12 PM
    Your answers would be better answered if it were in the Themes forum, but i will go ahead and tell you right here since i am passing by.

You have to add the icon using Plazmic, not Composer, for the name to show up.

Just do it in plazmic, and position as neccessary and be sure to check the "Use Device Application Order" checkbox.
    Thanks for the help kdjayo...and advice in forum etiquette
    05-30-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD