this is more of a general rant than a question. but why is it that everytime someone comes out with a new statement about something that they experienced, either with a rep, a phone, or a store we all call them all kinds of liers? i just dont understand it. it seems like we all want the phone so badly that if someone says that they have an appointment that we have to say no u dont so it can make us feel better because we dont have one. or if someone says that they played with a phone and it was silky smooth with an updated os then they are a lier because we know that they didnt. i dont know where we get this infinate knowlege from, because i only know about what is happening in my little part of the world. i certainly dont know what goes on in such and such nevada or new york. i know this is random as **** but it just really grinds my gears (shout out to peter on family guy) that we dont believe anything other than what we know ourselves. and the bad part is in both of the cases that i stated before they turned out to be right...lol wow.. this storm has made us all crazy for real.
    11-17-08 11:20 PM
    I don't believe that happens prove it liar!

btw "grinds my gears" love that...
    11-17-08 11:25 PM
    this is more of a general rant than a question. but why is it that everytime someone comes out with a new statement about something that they experienced, either with a rep, a phone, or a store we all call them all kinds of liers? i just dont understand it. it seems like we all want the phone so badly that if someone says that they have an appointment that we have to say no u dont so it can make us feel better because we dont have one. or if someone says that they played with a phone and it was silky smooth with an updated os then they are a lier because we know that they didnt. i dont know where we get this infinate knowlege from, because i only know about what is happening in my little part of the world. i certainly dont know what goes on in such and such nevada or new york. i know this is random as **** but it just really grinds my gears (shout out to peter on family guy) that we dont believe anything other than what we know ourselves. and the bad part is in both of the cases that i stated before they turned out to be right...lol wow.. this storm has made us all crazy for real.
    as the old saying goes INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. we twist and reverse that ***** GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. when someone makes a farfetched claim we expect the most proof possible, because half the time people are either misinformed or just don't know what they are talking about. I remember a long while ago when i first joined these forums. there was a forum that stated that atleast one of the Blackberry Storms would have wifi, and the guy tried to lay out all these facts "YEAH MY FRIEND WORKS FOR RIM" blah blah blah, its all bull**** until proven thoroughly. No harm done.
    11-17-08 11:26 PM
    lol i know right .. what happend to our bberry family ?!?!?
    11-17-08 11:27 PM
    lol... sorry no proof, but tomorrow i will take pictures of my computer screen and post them, because i know that its true. matter of fact call this number 1800-293-9039 and a verizon rep will verify that i am telling the truth...
    11-17-08 11:28 PM
    I think the people who get really upset are the people who think they know everything there is to know and refuse to be proven wrong by other people.

we all want it and we all want to be right about the most up to date info.
    11-17-08 11:28 PM
    sooks i will say it again! we all bicker!
    11-17-08 11:29 PM
    and if you dont believe we are family... ill beat you.

ha
    11-17-08 11:30 PM
    ur lieing. nobody does that here

lol jp soooooo ****en tru....... but since im a rep i was informed that none of our stores have a list. the only reason i can think of as an answer for people who "r on a list, or an appointment" is that rep wants to make sure they get the activation for them self and they are maken sure u speak to them... otherwise there is noooooooo waiting list. first come first serve nationwide
    11-17-08 11:30 PM
    I think the people who get really upset are the people who think they know everything there is to know and refuse to be proven wrong by other people.

we all want it and we all want to be right about the most up to date info.
    i know right, ask me about basketball and football and i'll tell u everything. but these are things that i actually interact with on a daily basis. but i would never proclaim to know everything about something that in my case i never saw in person and in many other cases has only been seen for about 15.67 minutes at a time lol.. in actuality unless u have the phone ie crucial, everything is speculation
    11-17-08 11:31 PM
    but since im a rep i was informed that none of our stores have a list.
    You're not a rep! prove it liar!

ok im going to sleep...
    11-17-08 11:33 PM
    speaking of crucial... who the heck is this guy? i know he knows all... but is he just a really cracked out crackberry lover?
    11-17-08 11:34 PM
    speaking of crucial... who the heck is this guy? i know he knows all... but is he just a really cracked out crackberry lover?
    i had the same question. i know from everything i read from him he has been 100, but i seem to wonder what made him come to this forum. where are his origins. are there anymore out there like him? or is he the 1? these questions haunt me at night...
    11-17-08 11:36 PM
    You're not a rep! prove it liar!

ok im going to sleep...
    il prove it thursday wen we get our shipment
    11-17-08 11:38 PM
    i heard he works for the nsa in the us cellular phone regulation commission...it could just be a legend though don't quote me on that...
    he was sent down by god.... or he is a fat 40 year old in his mothers basement with one of those electronic chairs and 10 lcd screens...
    haha the legend of crucial... told by the constellations in the sky.
    11-17-08 11:39 PM
    yah for reall .. and the stars form a picture of a cute baby lol
    11-17-08 11:40 PM
    lol.. i'm sure his name will live on forever and become an adjective to describe ur phone knowlege... (man that guy is definately crucial. he knows all about those new phones..lol)
    11-17-08 11:41 PM
    haha, when i reach 5000 posts I will title myself crucial.
    11-17-08 11:42 PM
    no way man! i heard he used to be the chief cell phone engineer at a major phone company in asia. legend has it that he came up with the idea of using sim chips in any phone you want rather than going with a specific wireless phone company like they do in asia. i wish they would do that here, when cx when!?!?
    11-17-08 11:43 PM
    i am creating a who is crucial thread in the storm file... check for it in a minute.
    11-17-08 11:45 PM
    This is just the way the internet is. Just like there will always be some World of Warcraft player who weighs a buck-fifty living in his mom's basement who thinks he's the ultimate badass on the internet. It's just the way it is.
    11-17-08 11:46 PM
    or maybe they are secret spies who just know how to kick *** because they do so in real life!
    11-17-08 11:48 PM
    either way, my point was well felt. this storm as really made us crazy. i just was wondering how all of this craziness is happening..lol
    11-18-08 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD