i was wondering if there is any current OS, beta or hybrid, that fixes the issue where a picture taken in portrait goes sideways in MMS.

i am running the bbcrackman .114 hybrid v2, and for some reason i thought this issue was resolved but i recently tried .132 and went back down and now i have the same problem.

any advice or info on this would be greatly appreciated, it is the only issue that i have with my phone.

thank you!!
    05-17-09 05:03 PM
    Its the camera App. Not the OS. Its done that way by design. So that its more like a camera. The button on top, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 05:28 PM
    Its the camera App. Not the OS. Its done that way by design. So that its more like a camera. The button on top, etc.

But Civic noted in another thread (that I answered to yesterday) that newer builds have taken care of this issue. Curious.

This is also something that's been fixed in later OS revisions. If you're on .75 (the Verizon supported OS versions) then that's another reason for it.
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-17-09 at 06:17 PM.
    05-17-09 06:13 PM
    When you create the mms does it show sideways?

05-17-09 06:28 PM
    I just tested and mine send correctly and I took it in portrait.

05-17-09 06:31 PM
    yeah when i create the mms the pic turns sideways. which build are you using patches?
    05-18-09 03:48 PM
    i have a hybrid. OneOfAKindPC's hybrid, idk which one. i got it at berryaddicted.com. seems like they didn't use the newer camera files. upgrade to a newer hybrid i'd say.
    05-18-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD