I just "upgraded" my Storm to the .109 version and the word upgraded is quoted because I'm not sure if I fully upgraded it. I installed the upgrade and opened the desktop manager and applied the upgrade, and I clicked next and all that good stuff but when the upgrade meter was being displayed on my screen, it froze on one step (I forgot what it was called) so anyways, I canceled the upgrade and my phone was doing all kinds of weird stuff then I had to force quit desktop manager and my phone loaded for a while and then I checked the options and it said that I have .109 installed. So I connect my Storm and try to apply the upgrade but it says I already have the latest version on my phone.

Do you think it fully installed?
    My storm is not "bricked" or anything and it's not acting weird...
    anything I should do?
    02-23-09 10:38 PM
    Go to Options -> About what does it say your version number is?
    02-23-09 10:40 PM
    Like I said, I went to the options and checked the version number in the "About" section and it said I have .109 installed.
    02-23-09 10:46 PM
    Oh, sorry just kind of skimmed the post. If it is giving you the build number .136 you should be ok. If you are that worried about it you can always wipe the phone and reinstall.
    02-23-09 10:48 PM
    It reads: "v4.7.0.109 (Platform 4.0.0.136)"

So I'm guessing it's fine?
    02-23-09 10:49 PM
    Yeah you should be. If anything starts going wrong that isn't reported in the findings forums than I would worry and maybe just reinstall.

If something had really gone wrong I am guessing the phone would have bricked itself.
    02-23-09 10:53 PM
    ok, i have a question. i just "upgraded" to .109 last night and in another thread it said that all 9530 users needed to do was just d/l the java and we'll be set. well i did that expecting once again to get a faster storm, but its relatively the same speed on everything, and occasionally has the little loading clock shoe up when im trying to do things with my phone. now i make sure that i dont have any unnecessary apps running and i do that /"/"/ thing to "make it go faster" but i really dont notice much.
    mine reads 4.7.0.109 but the p/f reads 4.0.0.131. is this right? if not what do i need to do and how do i do it?
    02-24-09 05:35 PM
    no you did the hybrid, this is official, you will actually have a difference in performance with this update.... download the full leak and install it... BACKUP YOUR PHONE FIRST platform should be .136
    02-24-09 05:39 PM
    no you did the hybrid, this is official, you will actually have a difference in performance with this update.... download the full leak and install it... BACKUP YOUR PHONE FIRST platform should be .136
    preciate it i'll make sure to do that when i get back to my dorm.
    02-24-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD