I've been searching the forums for 2 days for this. I found this...it is exactly my problem
    " Originally Posted by dibs ODDJOB View Post
    I have downloaded Soft Reset and Quick Pull, and have had success in both programs resetting my Storm. However, when I use either programs, I choose to reset the Storm, and then the program hangs for about 10 seconds, then a dialog box pops up with a message:

"The device is required to reset to complete module installation or removal. Device inoperable for voice, data and 911 while rebooting. notice 1 of 5 " and gives me two options "Reboot Now" or "reboot later".

I obviously choose Reboot Now, but this is annoying. The whole point of these programs is to quickly and easily reset the Storm in one push of the button. Do other people see this problem, and if not how can I get rid of it?"
    Then found this post in another one of my searched

CrackBerry Abuser
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: Nope

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dibs ODDJOB View Post
    Anybody able to get the scheduled quick pulls to work correctly?
    Mine won't work reliably and I would love to have the feature since doing it every day is a chore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Not yet. It works occasionally.......pretty finicky though......
    I can tell when it resets because my Weatherbug icon is up with no temp/forecast."

Is there really no way to get rid of that "Reboot Now or Reboot Later" so that it doesn't it automatically????
    02-27-09 10:24 AM
    First of all, I'm no Wizard, but here goes:
    I run QuickPull. I have scheduled to to reset my device in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping. To start with, I checked my memory before bed and again in the morning. It works fine.

I believe (no expert here), the "notice 1 of 5" is just that, a notice to the user prior to a reset. Gives you time to change your mind about the reset??

Set up your schedule when you know you won't be using your device - worked for me.
    02-27-09 10:42 AM

Is there really no way to get rid of that "Reboot Now or Reboot Later" so that it doesn't it automatically????
    No.

10char
    02-27-09 10:43 AM
    OKay, I just changed it to do a reset in the next couple minutes. I wont touch it at all and see if it will just reset without me having to choose an option.
    Hopefully that will work!

#Edit...that seems to have worked. Thanks all!
    Last edited by kickspots; 02-27-09 at 11:59 AM.
    02-27-09 11:40 AM
    How long did it take to bypass the reboot prompts?
    02-27-09 02:06 PM
    How long did it take to bypass the reboot prompts?
    Not long...I'd say under a minute
    02-27-09 02:30 PM
    Im using it on a bold and wrks fine. other users were having problems with it not keeping schedule. got mines set for 7pm local hawaii time and it wrks like a charm.
    02-28-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD