when you are on a totally or almost 100% white screen, are some areas of the screen just a little dimmer then other areas? Is this how the screen illuminates?

I'm sure I don't have a problem, I just notice looking closely that some areas seem to be brighter.
    11-18-09 04:10 PM
    Mine looks very uniform.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 04:16 PM
    Mine looks very uniform.

Mine is 2, but on the lower right side it has a slight grayer look in some areas, but very hard to notice.
    11-18-09 04:18 PM
    You're going to have to get a very sensitive light meter, isolate the main area of the screen from the corners, and do tests - very meticulous, precise tests capable of measuring the slightest discrepancy. Then you'll know, and I hope you share the charts and all the data.
    11-18-09 04:19 PM
    Nope don't see it. Then again I have my brightness set to 30%.

11-18-09 04:21 PM
    You're going to have to get a very sensitive light meter, isolate the main area of the screen from the corners, and do tests - very meticulous, precise tests capable of measuring the slightest discrepancy. Then you'll know, and I hope you share the charts and all the data.
    I don't think I will be able to get my hands on that equipment, but if i look really good i can see it, and I got very good vision.
    11-18-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD