Anyone have any comments or information about any of these apps? Like or dislike? and what exactly do they do?

Nav4All
    OperaMini
    BBLight
    Weatherbug
    Flycast

Thanks!!!
    HaPpY HoLiDaYs
    12-24-08 07:06 AM
    I use opera mini and flycast. Both are pretty good apps. I use opera mini over bb browser because it loads pages quicker and use flycast whenever I want to hear something else besides my music.
    12-24-08 07:20 AM
    Been using the Opera Mini for a week now and it's ok. Some pages are rendered better using the built in Blackberry Browser though.

SHould you be opting for free apps, I'd recommend Viigo and Worldmate!
    12-24-08 07:23 AM
    I've been using weatherbug since the first beta was release and it did have it's problems but since version 0.1.0.274 it has been really good
    12-24-08 08:14 AM
    Try em, you'll like em ....
    12-24-08 09:16 AM
    OperaMini still needs to be updated for the Storm. Since the 4.7 JDE just came out of Beta and got released, more apps will start to be updated for OS4.7 and OperaMini should be one of them. Right now, there are issues with running certain apps that aren't made for the Storm due to the interface differences. So, if you're new to Blackberry, don't pass judgement on these older apps when you run them on the Storm.... they are not made for it at the moment.
    12-24-08 09:20 AM
    I use Weatherbug. Pretty nice app.

Gives you weather conditions and forecasts. And it's free! What else could you ask for?
    12-24-08 09:29 AM
    I have weatherbug 0.1.0.274 installed, but it's a bit of a resource hog.

It uses GPS to tell you the weather of where you are at that precise moment, but for those of us who don't move around all that much it's overkill.

When it moves out of beta and they start charging for it, I'm deleting and relying on viigo for Weather.
    12-24-08 09:50 AM
    viigo is def. the best app for your storm.
    12-24-08 09:54 AM
    Downloaded the 'Where' app onto my storm but none of the features are working. e.g. when I select traffic, it just says loading traffic and does nothing. Anyone know whats wrong or how I can fix this? Thanks!
    03-18-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD