Hi all,

Forgive me if i am asking a previously asked question. My screen on my storm seems to have a decent amount of play all around. I was wondering if this was normal or a sign of bad things to come. I also noticed one of my corners was a bit more difficult to press than the other corners, and also light leaks from around the screen. Ive read about the dust issues, and would this be an indication of problems to come later? I really dont want to exchange it rashly because the phone is treating me fairly well, besides the fact that the camera comes on every now and then and i have to do a battery pull, but i know a firmware update will fix that. I did notice when i pulled out the battery and pressed on the area below the battery a bit, that the screen would click a lot better. Im just hoping the clicking issue doesnt continue to deteriorate.

I have the PRD 19505-002, if that matters at all.
    01-05-09 07:22 PM
    Hard to say if the issues will get worse. Like you said when you press behind the battery the screen clicks better. I've seen in the forum where people are folding a piece of paper up behind the battery to solve issue. The thing with returning is you don't know how bad your replacement wiould be. You do have a 1 year warranty so if problems arrise you'll be covered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD