ok, so i only noticed this back when i had .109 and i dunno if it had it in previous os's. so in the language section of the option there was an extra menu where it showed about if you want your storm to auto learn words and things like that, but its missing in the new v5.1 and i was wondering if that is a .cod file or only available in previous os's and they have gotten rid of those certain options.
    05-14-09 10:48 PM
    Glad someone noticed this, there are certain things that aren't showing up on the hybrids, im noticing allot with BES to the point I couldn't run it as I need BES functioning correctly at all times...
    05-15-09 12:04 AM
    I was curious about this as well. If i remeber correctly, i think i first noticed it missig when i upgraded to .113. I am running a hybrid at the moment, but i cannot remeber seeing it a leaked os .113 and above, so i do not think it was just a file left off on the hybrids. i could be wrong though.
    05-15-09 08:14 AM
    I believe the Options About is affected when you remove the Voice Activated dialing files - he would have taken them out on purpose as low value space waters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:19 AM
    I just have problems with the camera. No green focus box. Zoom numbers don't change unless I switch from portrait / landscape

05-15-09 08:25 AM
    did u shrink your os?
    05-15-09 08:31 AM
    Who u referin to stormmerman

05-15-09 08:39 AM
    everyone who is missing or having problems.. the missing options for the auto learn text were removed by the newer os's not hybrids but some of the other stuff sounds like installations errors and shrink an os stuff
    05-15-09 09:58 AM
    I ran the Shrink on mine..

I only removed mutli language support and default wallpaper
    05-15-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD