I'm on my 3rd storms now with being replaced and all. I stopped even adding the leaks because by the time i got them on the phone screwed up and needs replaced. I always got these white screens and stuff and a phone sent back with a chip in the screen. So my third phone is acting up.

I'm sick of this phone!
    I do not want it anymore. its driving me nuts! its too slow to even keep up with my not very fast texting.

now reps or knowledgeable people...is there ANYTHING i can do or say or some kind of policy that would entitle me to a DIFFERENT PHONE.

the way i see it is.. I have been paying for blackberry service. AND A PHONE that has not worked for the past 3 months. i want a different phone, i'm sick of the waiting game and finding the multiple problems with a phone with no update in sight.

ANYTHING?
    05-19-09 04:00 PM
    Just talk to a manager at your local corporate store, thats your best bet really.
    05-19-09 04:19 PM
    I had a similar problem and after spending a half an hour with VZW customer service after my 4th replacement phone was constantly resetting itself from the moment i got it, verizon offered for me to go to the actual store and change models, now I am using a curve and much happier.
    05-19-09 04:54 PM
    PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many Try this out and see what happens.
    05-19-09 06:59 PM
    I had a similar problem and after spending a half an hour with VZW customer service after my 4th replacement phone was constantly resetting itself from the moment i got it, verizon offered for me to go to the actual store and change models, now I am using a curve and much happier.
    yeah but thats a downgrade did they do anything about the difference. i was able to get a curve free. so why did i pay $100 and go through all this trouble. i just want to call in and start ripping a**.
    05-19-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD