I'm trying to add another account in the "manage internet email" folder but it never goes through. It always says "the application has encountered an error and cannot continue" Does anyone know why? In the meantime, I just use the native browser to check my hotmail but still not satisfied because you can't even see an attached file/picture if someone sends something. Whatsbthe reason for that? Any help or info would help, thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 11:40 PM
    Thats not a good sign.. something is corrupted maybe?

anyway, i hope your telco have a website for adding email.

dont remember the url but it will be something similar like e.g. vzw.blackberry.com? by login the web you can manipulate your email accounts.

best is check with telco if they have a blackberry web.
    07-14-10 02:51 AM
    Ok so i added the extra email accounts through the website & it went good. Dont know why it wouldnt work through the phone the 1st time, weird. But now im wondering where my old existing emails? Through my laptops internet i can see them, but not on my S2?
    07-14-10 08:17 PM
    when you mentioned old existing emails....a little confuse...

1. do you see all your email account icons now in s2?
    2. are you receiving mails from all the accounts in s2?

anything that is delete or lost due account removed from your s2 will not display in your message folder. you will still find those mails in your mailbox from pc etc but the phone will not display them. it only display new incoming mails since the point of time where you add the mail acount to s2.
    07-15-10 01:28 AM
    it only display new incoming mails since the point of time where you add the mail acount to s2.
    Ok i see how it works. Thanks for the info
    07-15-10 01:54 AM
    hi, i am also having quite the same problem as u r..
    i tried to add another email account inside my S2 yesterday (actually it was my husband's whose using bb bold) using the "email setting" in setup folder.
    but what happen is my husband email (with all his contact infos) overlapping my existing email. all my contact was replaced by he's including phonebook n bbm contact.even my bbm profile and picture was replaced by he's.
    to make things worse, all contact infos in his bb bold was missing. he cant access his bbm as well as email.

what really happened actually?

i called our local bbm centre and was informed it was due to synchronization feature. what had happened can only be reversed by making new email address or to wipe all existing bb datas.

is there any other option other than this?
    07-15-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD