Hello,

When in a call on my friends .99 storm, there's a weird icon that sits above his mute button, below the speaker+ volume icon.. it is not there on mine.. and it's not on my girlfriends.. he doesnt know what it is.. and it's not clickable... I've never seen it before.. I assume this might be something he's enabled, and isn't aware of it.. I apologize if this is really simple but I didn't know where to look :P

Any idea what it is?
    02-08-09 06:27 PM
    Pics would help.....
    02-08-09 06:30 PM
    Yes they would, or even a description if I could remember it.. but we don't use capture it.. and it isn't my phone so I have to bug him about it some more.. I just can't imagine there are many things that appear above the mute and below the volume.. figured somebody would realize what it is if its a semi-common thing.
    02-08-09 06:32 PM
    Hello,

When in a call on my friends .99 storm, there's a weird icon that sits above his mute button, below the speaker+ volume icon.. it is not there on mine.. and it's not on my girlfriends.. he doesnt know what it is.. and it's not clickable... I've never seen it before.. I assume this might be something he's enabled, and isn't aware of it.. I apologize if this is really simple but I didn't know where to look :P

Any idea what it is?
    Is it a blue icon with little black lines on it? If so, it means that he is using enhanced audio. If during a call you hit your blackberry button you will see enhanced audio option, when that is on you get a weird little icon. Just pulling that out of the thin blue air based on not much description, lol. Either that or it is the WD-40 1869 self destructometer.
    02-08-09 06:38 PM
    I think that's it I need to confirm w/ my friend but it looks like it.. I knew somebody would know kudos man!
    02-08-09 06:43 PM
    Is it a blue icon with little black lines on it? If so, it means that he is using enhanced audio. If during a call you hit your blackberry button you will see enhanced audio option, when that is on you get a weird little icon. Just pulling that out of the thin blue air based on not much description, lol. Either that or it is the WD-40 1869 self destructometer.
    +1

10char
    02-08-09 07:03 PM
    mine has a weird symbol on the call screen it didn't have before...it's a white outline of a square with little tiny asterisks going in a curvy line inside of it...I don't know what it is.
    02-08-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD