I was wondering if the storm has an option to where the clicking of the screen makes a sound, and if so can your turn it off and on? Just curious...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 10:08 PM
    The clicking of the screen does make a sound but it isn't a sound that comes from the speakers. The sound is a physical sound that comes from the screen itself as it recesses down.

02-21-09 10:41 PM
    Thanks, can you turn on an optional sound to play while you touch the screen? Like on my pearl I can set the key tone on when I press a button. Does the storm have something similar?
    02-21-09 11:11 PM
    Thanks, can you turn on an optional sound to play while you touch the screen? Like on my pearl I can set the key tone on when I press a button. Does the storm have something similar?
    Yes, the storm still has the key tone feature but it gets annoying after a while.

02-22-09 12:57 AM
    Yes, the storm still has the key tone feature but it gets annoying after a while.

More like after 4 seconds...lol
    02-22-09 01:01 AM
    More like after 4 seconds...lol
    I shut it off right after realizing that it would sound every time I touch the screen.

02-22-09 01:30 AM
    Thanks everyone. I was just curious. As I turn mine off on my pearl. Quite annoying.
    02-22-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD