When charging, when phone is off do you get a solid green light, when the phone is charged, or when the phone is on does the lightning bolt go off? I took my phone back because the led light never went solid. As fate would have it the new one is same make and model, Hungary plant 3 date 02/19/09, thanks for responses
    04-16-09 08:42 PM
    mine was made in hungary 3, anyone else?
    04-16-09 09:44 PM
    Mine is from Hungary 3 as well. I never charge with the phone off but when it is on, the lightning bolt does indeed go off when the phone is finished charging.
    04-16-09 09:46 PM
    mine was also made in hungary. the only time the light stayed on for me was when the battery was "exhausted" and yeah the lightning goes away after it is completely charged. i believe this is for all storms. sort of to protect your battery.
    04-16-09 09:54 PM
    thank you, it took mine 11.5 hours to fully charge, wow
    04-17-09 06:09 AM
    When charging, when phone is off do you get a solid green light, when the phone is charged, or when the phone is on does the lightning bolt go off? I took my phone back because the led light never went solid. As fate would have it the new one is same make and model, Hungary plant 3 date 02/19/09, thanks for responses
    Solid green light when phone is fully charged and phone off. Green light flashes while charging and goes to solid green when complete.
    04-17-09 07:47 AM
    I'm from hungary - working in one of the other plants, and I saw things like that before, though i'm repairing bolds at the moment. This problem usually caused by soldering failure or defective led, though there is only a really small chance that you get a new phone with the same problem. It was really a new one? Did you checked the phone's IMEI number before and after you got the new storm?
    05-19-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD