sorry but i really can't figure out how to do it, try to used dm for this and tried apploader in the common files. i've dl a program and it gave me a alx and cod version but i've only installed apps ota before this. how to i install from the computer to my blackberry. thanks in advace
    04-01-09 03:59 PM
    1) Make sure you put the .alx and the .cod in the same folder (it doesn't have to be a new folder or an empty folder, but make sure they're both in the same place)

2) On DM, choose Application Loader, then hit the "Start" button under "Add/Remove Applications"

3) Once it finishes reading your device and all that jazz, you should now be at a screen called "Device application selection" that has a list of apps and a check mark next to each one you've installed. Hit the "Browse..." button along the bottom, browse to the .alx you want, and select it.

4) The app you chose should now appear somewhere in the list of apps on the screen with a check mark next to it. Once you've added all the apps you want to load, hit "Next" and follow the prompts.
    04-01-09 04:28 PM
    did exactly what you said and dm says that there are no additional applications for your black berry.
    04-01-09 04:34 PM
    nvm worked on the third try, weird, but thanks for the info
    04-01-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD