When I bought my Storm I moved from a Pearl on TMobile to Verizon. I used Desktop Manager to switch devices, so all of my data was moved over to the Storm.

The problem is, when I did this, the [email protected] email address moved to the Storm as well, and I think it's still set as the "default" email in certain places. My question is, how do I delete this? It seems like I've looked everywhere, and there's no option to delete it.

Has anyone else had to do this?
    02-15-09 01:34 PM
    if you want to remove the email from the device go to options > advanced options > service books > find and delete the CMIME and CICAL entries that have the email address on it. To change the default email go to options > advanced options > default services > change both CMIME and CICAL
    02-15-09 01:36 PM
    Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, can a mod move it to the main Storm forum? Thanks.
    02-15-09 01:38 PM
    if you want to remove the email from the device go to options > advanced options > service books > find and delete the CMIME and CICAL entries that have the email address on it. To change the default email go to options > advanced options > default services > change both CMIME and CICAL
    Thanks much!
    02-15-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD