I ordered my storm in store on the 26th and was told it would ship by the 8th. I just about an hour ago got my email saying that my order has been processed. My question is about how long after you recieved this email did your storm arive
    12-01-08 07:54 PM
    *bump* any help at all please
    12-01-08 08:18 PM
    Usually within 1 or 2 business days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 08:25 PM
    from what I've been reading on the forums it seems like the general consensus is that it's anyones guess until you receive a tracking number. I ordered my storm on the 28th and through the website I was told the 15th. When I called VZW I was told it would ship first thing next week, and that if I don't receive a tracking number by e-mail Friday I should call VZW.

So, I'm probably gonna call again on Thursday to see if they give me a different date, hahaha.
    12-01-08 08:27 PM
    It took a week for me after the "processed" email to get the tracking number.
    12-01-08 08:28 PM
    It varies. Some people were receiving that email a day or two after their Storms arrived. I got my processing email two days before the email with the shipping info.
    12-01-08 08:28 PM
    Well my order was processed around 11-12am on the 21st of Novemeber. and I got my conformation around 8pm along with tracking # because it was saturday delivery.
    12-01-08 08:30 PM
    I ordered on a Friday...got the processed email on Saturday...got the tracking number email on Monday and it showed up on Tuesday.
    12-01-08 08:32 PM
    I ordered on Friday the 21th @ 7pm and got it in my hands Tues the 25th.
    12-01-08 08:37 PM
    I ordered it on Monday the 24, when do you think i will be getting my Storm?
    12-01-08 08:37 PM
    I ordered mine on Friday, the 21st by phone, and they told me i wouldn't receive it until Friday, December 5th. Much to my surprise, mine arrived exactly a week later, on Friday, the 28th. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised.
    12-01-08 08:38 PM
    I ordered mine on the 24th, also. I will be receiving it tomorrow.

It actually was on a truck for delivery today, but was pulled off because it was not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow. (At times I wonder about the definition of "express...")
    12-01-08 08:43 PM
    Ordered the day it came out, they said it would ship the 5th of December.
    Got the processing email on the 26th and tracking number on the 28th, arrives tomorrow morning
    12-01-08 08:54 PM
    i ordered mine on the 29th!! when do u think i will get mine in the mail?? the rep at the store told me by the 12th of dec. maybe earlier? what do yall think? im a treo user for a while now and im finally deciding to switch to bb to see what its all about? when do u think i will get my hands on mine??

thanks in advance.
    12-01-08 08:57 PM
    i ordered mine on the 29th!! when do u think i will get mine in the mail?? the rep at the store told me by the 12th of dec. maybe earlier? what do yall think? im a treo user for a while now and im finally deciding to switch to bb to see what its all about? when do u think i will get my hands on mine??

thanks in advance.
    Keep in mind the dates they give you are usually the ship dates, not delivery, at lease in my experience. Mine shipped 6 days ahead of schedule so maybe yours will ship this Friday or Saturday, meaning you'll get it Monday or Tuesday.

Not like I have any idea, only guessing
    12-01-08 09:03 PM
    I ordered mine on the 24th, got my e-mail saying that my order was being processed on the 26th, and it cleared the bank on the 28th, and I don't have any other information......I ordered my via government rep.....
    12-01-08 09:09 PM
    seems like everyone is getting theirs in just random order..no logic or though to it
    12-01-08 10:09 PM
    I ordered mine on the 24th, also. I will be receiving it tomorrow.

It actually was on a truck for delivery today, but was pulled off because it was not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow. (At times I wonder about the definition of "express...")
    you ordered on the 24th same as me? and you are getting yours tomorrow and even got tracking number? ...

how is that possible .....
    12-01-08 10:12 PM
    I ordered mines on 11/30 and I just received a email stating

We're Processing Your Order!

Thank you for your recent purchase of the BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone. Your device will ship as soon as possible.
    12-01-08 10:34 PM
    Yea who knows about the shipping? the rep at the store really wasnt sure, he was like uhh yea it should come by the 12th, but maybe earlier, but it might come the 15th as well(later after talking to him about it A lOT haha).. so idk, im hopin next week because this is a bday present for myself! my bday is this saturday and i cant imagine a better bday gift than a blackberry storm to play with!
    12-01-08 10:55 PM
    I ordered on the 21st, got my processing e-mail on the 26th, shipped my phone on the 28th, will be here tomorrow the 2nd
    12-01-08 11:26 PM
    I ordered mines on 11/30 and I just received a email stating

We're Processing Your Order!

Thank you for your recent purchase of the BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone. Your device will ship as soon as possible.
    where did you order it from? also where are you located i ordered mine instore on the 30th.

scmoney, if they didnt ask for an email address then you most likely wont get one. i was told the same thing after i called a csr to verify my order after i left the store
    12-02-08 07:31 AM
    I think for those of us who ordered in the store, our wait is a little longer. To put insult to injury, I followed the store reps advice and had mine shipped to the store and they told me they'll call when it arrives. I should've had it delivered to my work. I also should've ordered it on the phone or online.
    In 2 years I'll know what to do...
    12-02-08 07:47 AM
    I think for those of us who ordered in the store, our wait is a little longer. To put insult to injury, I followed the store reps advice and had mine shipped to the store and they told me they'll call when it arrives. I should've had it delivered to my work. I also should've ordered it on the phone or online.
    In 2 years I'll know what to do...
    why do you believe that our wait will be longer?
    12-02-08 08:08 AM
    I ordered mine in store on the 21st and had it in my hands the morning of the 24th.
    12-02-08 08:41 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD