I have a question on how e-mail is delivered to the Blackberry. This is not my first, but I've never bothered to ask before. Is the mail supposed to be delivered right away? I use outlook on my PC. But for the most part, my e-mail comes quite awhile after I get in on my PC. Sometimes a few hours,and then they all come in at once. Is there some kind of setting in the Storm that I could change to make the e-mail come in right away?
    11-24-08 12:32 PM
    It depends on the push interval of your server. For instance my personal accounts are near instant but my mail server at work has a 30 in delay before it pushes it to my phone.
    11-24-08 12:34 PM
    It depends on the push interval of your server. For instance my personal accounts are near instant but my mail server at work has a 30 in delay before it pushes it to my phone.
    Is there anyway to check this? I only use my personal account on my Storm, but I have not gotten an e-mail on it in 3 hours, but have about 9 of them on my PC since then. I have tried turning the phone off and back on, but still nothing.
    11-24-08 01:39 PM
    Is there anyway to check this? I only use my personal account on my Storm, but I have not gotten an e-mail on it in 3 hours, but have about 9 of them on my PC since then. I have tried turning the phone off and back on, but still nothing.
    Check your PIN on BIS - somehow this morning mine reverted to my old Curve's PIN.

I think it might have something to do with me letting Verizon set up my email in the store when I bought my phone on Friday...
    11-24-08 01:46 PM
    Check your PIN on BIS - somehow this morning mine reverted to my old Curve's PIN.

I think it might have something to do with me letting Verizon set up my email in the store when I bought my phone on Friday...
    PIN is right, and I do get them, but sometimes they come quickly, at least at first during the day, then other times, like now, it takes hours.
    11-24-08 01:55 PM
    I have tried sending service books again today, and still no e-mail since 10:25 this morning.
    11-24-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD