Does bb maps work with the storm? Because I keep getting the infamous error message I now my bold doesn't have it nor do I want it on there google works better with att now verizon says bb maps is installed but I can't find it any were wtf so any answers is awesome it just I got one of the themes were weather bug will go in the top left and it days bb maps must on your phone for it to go there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:03 AM
    Googlemaps is better. Just download that. I havent opened BBmaps on my storm once.

Google Maps also has GPS now.
    03-11-09 10:12 AM
    Does bb maps work with the storm? Because I keep getting the infamous error message I now my bold doesn't have it nor do I want it on there google works better with att now verizon says bb maps is installed but I can't find it any were wtf so any answers is awesome it just I got one of the themes were weather bug will go in the top left and it days bb maps must on your phone for it to go there?

Interesting. Your user info says you have a Curve. Your post says you have a Bold. And you are posting on a Storm discussion forum. I am confused.
    03-11-09 10:30 AM
    Google maps blows compared to BlackBerry maps. You just have to know how to use it. Check your applications folder or your download folder. If not their launch app center and grap it.

03-11-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD