I'm having a problem with my VZAccess manager. I haven't been able to connect my BlackBerry Storm to it and I'm not sure why. I previously had the LG Dare and I upgraded to the Storm after the contract expired, and I'm just now getting around to working with the VZAccess manager for the Storm. I like being able to reply to text messages from my computer instead of a small phone sometimes.

It's been a while since I've used the VZA and I don't even remember how I replied to them in the first place. Is being able to reply to text messages from the VZA a function that the BB has or was it dropped? If I can reply then how do I get my phone connected and where do I go to reply?
    06-01-09 04:52 PM
    It was dropped in newer revisions of VZA. You can still 'reply from' VZA, but it is a link to Verizon's webportal to send such things instead of actually from your computer. At least that's what I've found; I don't use it, so I'm not familiar with the exact menus to walk to get there, though (I just use the dial-up connection directly).
    06-01-09 04:56 PM
    That sucks. I converse with a lot of clients via text message and sometime I get tired of texting on the storm because of the auto type adjustments to my short hand type. I hope it's something Verizon will reincorporate into the program again. It was very handy.
    06-01-09 05:20 PM
    is the Version of VZAM you have installed from the Dare? If so, you need to uninstall that, and install the VZAM from the disc that came with your storm. Also, good point to note, make sure you have your BB Desktop Manager installed completely to ensure all of the proper drivers for your Storm are installed and functional. If that doesn't work, let us know and I will look in deeper
    06-02-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD