Say I have 100 emails and I scroll down to view #50 which is half way down the screen. Now I exit the message inbox and it's now on the home screen. 30 mins later I get a new email, but the scroll or highlighted area is still in the 50 position. Is there a way it could open to the unread message?

I find it long to scroll all the way back to the top again to read the unread message.

Thanks,
    Mike V.
    11-10-09 09:13 AM
    I'm set to open the current message when I remove the phone from my holster, so I guess I don't notice that. BUT - if you'll notice when you're in your mail folder on the lower right are an up and down arrow. One click goes up/down a page, holding either in takes you to the first or last message. Hope that helps.
    11-10-09 09:25 AM
    If you hit and hold the up arrown in the bottom right of the screen it will go to the top of the screen so you don't have to scroll so much.
    11-10-09 09:27 AM
    Thank you very much!
    11-10-09 10:08 AM
    If you hit and hold the up arrown in the bottom right of the screen it will go to the top of the screen so you don't have to scroll so much.
    Just tried it and it works, exactly what I was looking for.
    11-10-09 10:12 AM
    In mail view, you can hit N or P to go to the Next day or the Previous day. If you're in the current day, N will take you to the most recent message. U will take you to the oldest unread message, and Space or Shift-Space will move you up/down screens a screen at a time. T or B will take you to the Top or the Bottom of the message list.

BlackBerry - Tips and Tricks
    11-10-09 10:13 AM
    Thanks, one more off topic question.

When I make a call or in cell log screen, can that go into ladscape mode? Or only in portrait view?
    11-10-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD