My Storm works decent for the most part. However, the screen doesn't click particularly well (better w/ the card fix). Even w/ that, the top part of it makes this weird crunching noise as if the back plating is too loose or something, so I'm not sure whether it'll worsen over the next couple months. Also, my red button is a bit wobbly, kind of like a slightly loose tooth. While these issues annoy me and I have concerns whether they might worsen over the next couple months, currently they don't cause me any huge problems.

My first question is, would it be within my right to request a replacement? And secondly, can Verizon inspect it and deem that my complaints were not legitimate (and charge me as a result)? I'm wondering whether ppl who requested replacements were ever given a hard time.
    12-08-08 02:35 PM
    Ironxman,

I would go for it if you think it is not up to what you expect. If they think it is not up to replacement, they will let you know, but by now, I am sure they have seen enough of the problems to know if yours is worth a replacement or not. Go for it.
    12-08-08 02:37 PM
    I had the same problem with the Green button becoming very loose. The red one was starting to get loose as well. I called 1-866-406-5154 and they are shipping a new phone this afternoon to me and i should recieve it within 2 days.
    They really didnt ask too many questions at all and i was quite surprised. I would call that #
    12-08-08 03:02 PM
    What department is 1-866-406-5154?
    12-08-08 03:05 PM
    if you google it, it looks like defective replacements
    12-08-08 03:09 PM
    I called *611 and then just hit 0 to talk to someone about replacement for my Storm. It was a good experience and the customer service was great. I'm having the click screen problem and think that putting a piece of paper behind my battery is a rediuclous solution if there is a model that works perfectly fine. I told them my click screen wasn't working properly and there are sending me a new one which is expected by wednesday, latest is friday.
    12-08-08 03:09 PM
    What department is 1-866-406-5154?
    I guess its a tech department. The tech guy at my corporate store gave it to me.
    12-08-08 03:11 PM
    if you google it, it looks like defective replacements
    I guess its a tech department. The tech guy at my corporate store gave it to me.
    Thanks. Considering there are so many numbers to different departments, I wanted to make sure. Calling the 1-800-922-0240 for CS would provide you with useless answers to your questions as they'll just give you bogus answers or send you to tech support.
    12-08-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD