Ok...so I have been feverishly checking all day for the supposed upgrade, and tonight when I was putting my phone to bed ( ie making sure all my apps were closed) I noticed something weird.

When I did the push and hold the menu button, the options folder was open and it said "wireless upgrade" underneath it with a new message red star indicator. But when I went to go check updates again there was nothing.

Any ideas what that meant?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:17 PM
    Ok...so I have been feverishly checking all day for the supposed upgrade, and tonight when I was putting my phone to bed ( ie making sure all my apps were closed) I noticed something weird.

When I did the push and hold the menu button, the options folder was open and it said "wireless upgrade" underneath it with a new message red star indicator. But when I went to go check updates again there was nothing.

Any ideas what that meant?

It wanted to toy with your emotions before you went to sleep so you would have nightmares.
    03-23-09 10:19 PM
    I noticed that, too. I just does that, it doesn't mean anything. I don't know why, though.
    03-23-09 10:20 PM
    Yeah, thats Wireless Update's icon. It just needs to be closed.

03-23-09 10:23 PM
    Aww man. That's so not nice of my storm. And I do love it so...even if its still running .75.

03-23-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD