OK i have never up dated my BB Storm i have OS 4.7.0.75 and the os .75 is great its a Lil slow and the camera bug is BADDDD . ne way i was reading on how to up date my bb and it said i need to active my BB when i done updating so do i have to call Verizon and tell them to active it again ? or what do i do when i done updating it?..... thanks
    01-02-09 10:27 AM
    you dont have to do anything. some people report having to dial *228 to program the phone again, but i have never had to do that
    01-02-09 10:28 AM
    Please post new threads about Beta OS's or OS's in general in the Storm OS/Beta OS sub-forum. Thanks.
    01-02-09 10:29 AM
    Please post new threads about Beta OS's or OS's in general in the Storm OS/Beta OS sub-forum. Thanks.
    my bad man im still a lil new to this
    01-02-09 10:35 AM
    To answer you original question, after you update the OS, you don't need to reactivate anything, If you're new to your device, I'd suggest holding off on upgrading the OS. You can frak it up. get more comfortable with the device and the upgrading process. Check out the upgrading threads to get a sense of what all entails upgrading the OS.
    01-02-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD