I purchased it on my previous bb 8830.. fun game. i was able to re download it onto my storm ( which i do love by the way I can actually navigate it quicker than my bb 8830 ) but i was curious if there was any way to get the version of nintaii for the storm that uses the accelerometer? its not to important but i think it would be pretty cool.

Thanks
    12-09-08 11:29 PM
    You gotta purchase it. The Storm version is a separate version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 11:37 PM
    the storm compatible version can utilize the accelerometer, all u have to do is click the screen during game play and select the option. even on the demo
    12-09-08 11:46 PM
    how do you get it on your Storm?
    12-09-08 11:51 PM
    I thought it came with the storm? If not I'll be soooo saaaad....
    12-10-08 12:20 AM
    I purchased a copy of Nintaii to use on my Storm literally the day before they released a Storm-specific version (I had downloaded the trial version to make sure it worked ok in compatibility mode, which it did). I emailed customer service, told them what happened, and asked if it would be possible to get a copy of the Storm-specific version. They emailed back within a couple hours with the Storm-specific version attached to the email.

Great program, great customer support. Shoot them an email ([email protected]) and see what they say.
    12-10-08 12:46 AM
    in a somewhat related question, how do you update the app? they released an updated version, but i can't figure out how to get it.
    12-10-08 03:25 AM
    the storm compatible version can utilize the accelerometer, all u have to do is click the screen during game play and select the option. even on the demo
    I tried the demo but can't get it to move by just rotating the storm and using the accelerometer. Its also only half screen with the portrait keyboard always on. Is this the storm version? If not, what's the link to get the storm version as I got this off the download from their website.
    12-10-08 03:46 PM
    I purchased a copy of Nintaii to use on my Storm literally the day before they released a Storm-specific version (I had downloaded the trial version to make sure it worked ok in compatibility mode, which it did). I emailed customer service, told them what happened, and asked if it would be possible to get a copy of the Storm-specific version. They emailed back within a couple hours with the Storm-specific version attached to the email.

Great program, great customer support. Shoot them an email ([email protected]) and see what they say.
    Who do I email about the wrong version. I tried [email protected] but I got a delivery failure.
    12-15-08 03:27 PM
    i purchased this for my curve. today, after switching to storm, i emailed them, and they sent me a link for the storm version. however, when i do turn on the accelerometer, i can't get it to properly work. it sseems to only move the block on way.
    12-15-08 04:04 PM

thats really cool of them, making it right for you.

i'll probably buy it now just cuz of your story
    12-15-08 04:05 PM
    Who do I email about the wrong version. I tried [email protected] but I got a delivery failure.
    Nevermind. I got it sent. They also emailed me the right version. COOL!
    12-15-08 05:09 PM
    I downloaded the trial (about to purchase full version) and I thought the accelerometer sucked for controlling the pillar. It didn't move the right way at all. It's waaaaay easier to use touch on the screen.

I have played this game many times on my keyboard and I think the $10 is a decent price. Looks like a very high quality app from the trial.
    12-16-08 04:12 AM
    I downloaded a trial game for this too, but I have to use my finger on the screen to move the block around. I hit the BB key during the game and it said "accelerometer off" which I didn't do, but moving my phone around doesn't move the piece. I guess I'm doing something wrong.
    12-16-08 07:32 AM
    I downloaded a trial game for this too, but I have to use my finger on the screen to move the block around. I hit the BB key during the game and it said "accelerometer off" which I didn't do, but moving my phone around doesn't move the piece. I guess I'm doing something wrong.
    You have to turn the accelerometer ON...

I loved the demo version of this game. For those of you with experience on the purchased version, are there a lot of levels available? Is it worth the ten bucks?
    12-16-08 11:54 AM
    The full version is very addicting to say the least.

I have an issue where when I am done with the came and close it out the backlight does not shut off. Does anyone else expericence that?
    12-18-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD