I work in a quiet office and I really want to trust my Storm as a music player, here is a question that I have.

If I have my profile set to Vibrate while I listen to music with Headphones plugged in and I get a phone call or SMS, the music will stop and the phone will vibrate then music starts to play again right?

Has anyone's Storm ever start to accidentally play the music you have been listening to out of the speaker after a message etc? I for some reason have this fear that music will start blasting out of the speaker if I get a message while in the office...and I think that I've heard about this before or something similar. Has anyone had this issue?
    02-17-09 01:23 PM
    Hasnt happened to me... dont know about others.. I use my constantly while in the library and texting at the same time.. Gets kinda annnoying..
    02-17-09 01:25 PM
    I just tested this and it works as designed with the typical "Vibrate" setting while listening to music.

Running Stock OS .75

I would test it at home before you try it at work.
    02-17-09 01:30 PM
    I have had this happen to me in class a couple of times. If you have the phone on vibrate and are listening to music and then pause the music (not completely close out of the media player) then the top right button will start up the music and play it through if phone's speaker if headphones are not plugged in. I would accidentally bump that top right button and it would start playing the music... kinda embarrassing.

A way around this is when you are done listening to music, hit the stop button and make sure that you completely close the media player.

Hopefully they come out with a better fix than this later down the road.
    02-17-09 01:30 PM
    OOPS! I didn't read your entire post!

The only time I had the music switch what source it was playing on is when I put on my bluetooth headset and then disconnect from my speakers at work.

It has never switched sources for me after a phone call.

Are you running a Beta OS?
    02-17-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD