All I see are posts on release dates and pricing.. but I have a different question. I am thinking about getting this and losing m iPhone, and being an Apple user I love the easy integration from iCal, to iTunes, Mail, etc. What are my options for syncing the iCal app to the Storm? Am I not able to use iCal anymore on my computer? Also, the same goes for my Address Book, is that sync-able as well?

Thanks
    Last edited by paa79594; 11-06-08 at 05:44 AM. Reason: name correction
    11-06-08 05:40 AM
    RIM is working on making a universal program that is compatible with mac and its programs.

currently the progam that is Available is PocketMac, which you can download by typing it on google and finding it from there. Although a decent program, its not very friendly and doesn't always sync what you want it to sync.

theres a second option called Missing Sync which you can also check out. That one costs money whereas PocketMac is free. But missing sync ive heard does everything its suppose to do and more.

those are pretty much your options until the rumored Mac Support from Rim comes out. Which there are a few screen shots of what it may look like so hopefully its coming out soon
    11-06-08 05:52 AM
    Unfortunately missing sync has its issues too. BB has finally recognized us Mac users and is working on a DM like software for us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 07:06 AM
    Great, thanks for the reply guys. I look forward to the RIM software.
    11-06-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD